[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Kamy4.jpg (70 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Kamy4.jpg
70 KB, 1024x768
So he's a mass murdering demon who killed the wrong girl. As punishment, some gypsies curse him with a soul. But if he's every happy, he loses it and becomes a mass murdering demon again.

Who thinks up this shit?
>>
>>70337943
...and that's a bad idea, how?
>>
>>70337943

People, people thought him up. Adding fairy tale type things to a vampire story is the least ridiculous part of his creation.

It was explained pretty well in season 5 of Angel when Wes and Angel discuss his curse. Peak happiness is relative, meaning it almost never happens from its originally intended purpose. Most of the time it was either done against his will with a spell or being drugged. The purpose was only used once with buffy and that is it.
>>
>>70337982

Because it would make more sense if there was no clause to begin with.

>>70338030

He loses it again in S4.
>>
>>70337943
I admit the concept of his curse is dumb, but it can simply be explained by the gypsies being fucking retarded.

The actual execution of the curse is excellent, because Angelus is GOAT
>>
>>70338098

Which was a spell, dream walking through his perfect version of events allows them to put his soul in a mystical jar.
>>
>>70338158

He still loses it due to the curse.
>>
>>70338098
never being able to experience happiness without losing all of your humanity and turning into a mass murdering demon is a pretty key part of the curse
>>
>>70337943
maybe Bones should just end after Season 11.
>>
File: Angel.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Angel.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>70337943
I don't think you understand the curse.
>>
>>70337943
Yeah, as soon as he's able to be happy with his curse it take away the soul which completely fucks up the life he was enjoying.

Vampire him would then kill the people he loved, seems like a pretty good curse. This is especially good since when he loses his soul, he hates himself for being 'Angel' so he's pissed off no matter what.
>>
>>70338221
how bones should end
Bones: oh angel honey i need a new lightbulb can you pop down to the basement and get me one?
Booth: Angel?
Bones: oops sorry i meant Booth, would you be a lamb,
Booth: do...do i have to?
Bones: blah blah awkward explaination of free will, now please
demons come out of wall in basement to cut his heart out and it starts all over again wit hthe beginning of the first episode
>>
Haha, get it?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.