[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20% of the run time was focused on Jews and the holocaust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: X-Men-Apocalypse-Oscar-Isaac.jpg (70 KB, 1240x681) Image search: [Google]
X-Men-Apocalypse-Oscar-Isaac.jpg
70 KB, 1240x681
>20% of the run time was focused on Jews and the holocaust
>Major scene in the film involved Auschwitz
>Grrl power at every step
>"Come with me!"
>Quicksilver meme shit
>J.Law too vain to be Mystique when she's supposed to be, you know, Mystique. Instead we have her in J.Law form the entire film, with every cuck bowing and scraping at her, telling her how much they admire her

Yes, yes, what a progressive film! I hope you good goys forked over all those shiny goy coins for some merch afterward!

Also, I bet you goy...guys didn't know this interesting fact!

>When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X," the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced ky-kul), and for "little circle," kikeleh (pronounced ky-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.[2]

#teamX
>>
Just gonna ignore your antisemitism and ask an actual question.

Why did Mystique go out to help and free Nightcrawler but none of the other mutants that were prisoners and being used as entertainment?
>>
>>70337899
he was flying mystique's colors and crips stick together, nigga
>>
The movie had a conservative allegory at its center: Apocalypse exploits those who are oppressed and feel powerless, seduces them with power to fulfil his agenda to undo the modern world.

Apocalypse is modern progressivism.
>>
This movie looked absolutely terrible from day 1. It's your fault for expecting anything else.
>>
>>70337899

Nightcrawler is her son.
>>
So why did Apocalypse chose Angel and Psylocke as his horsemen?
They are both shit tier.
>>
>>70338110
Angel because of comics.
Psylocke because he sensed how strong she was with your powers but neither had actual experience so they got raped
>>
File: 1464846172902.png (27 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
1464846172902.png
27 KB, 658x643
>>70338034
Everybody is oppressed and feels powerless anon.
>>
>>70338082
Then why didn't they develop that instead of that cringy shit between Moira and Professor X
>>
>>70338217

Because normie script writers.
>>
>>70338082
>>70338217
That was in comics and not with this since in first class mystique was with magneto and not azazel
>>
File: JEWS, YES.jpg (24 KB, 737x76) Image search: [Google]
JEWS, YES.jpg
24 KB, 737x76
>Bryan Singer is the son of a Jewish elite Zionist

Well color me surprised.
>>
>>70338280
20 years have passed though, she could've had a kid from azazel
>>
>>70338311
Nah azazel died during DoFP
>>
>>70338334
plenty of time
>>
>>70338388
She was with magneto during that time, doubt it...it's just something they didn't care to do. It was probably azazel and random woman number 545
>>
>>70338448
mystique can impersonate anyone, even pregnant women in labor, am i wrong?
>>
>>70337899
>Just gonna ignore your antisemitism
found the kike, pointing out facts is not anti-semitism you crybaby. If jews ever really get persecuted in the future, they'll deserve it for all the shit they start all over the world
>>
>>70338110
no better way to convince the world youre a god than to have an angel on your side

psylocke seemed very loyal and morally bankrupt when he met her
>>
>>70338489
I'm born and raised catholic faggot
>>
>>70338477
Not wrong but nightcrawlers teleportation is basically from azazel so it would have to be him.

If anything mystique rescued him cause that was her "friend's son"
>>
>>70337849

ive been on 4chan over 10 years now and i still dont get this sort of thing

we used to fuck with people who blogged everytime they were offended

now this shit is all over 4chan

please explain it simply and concisely cuz ive been drinking
>>
this movie was so forgettable. i dont even remember what happened in the sewer for Psylocke to join Apocalypse
>>
>>70338692
Gave her more power. She's a mercenary so wasn't loyal to caliban.
>>
>>70338685
nice blogpost
>>
>>70338685
>please explain it simply and concisely cuz ive been drinking
summer
>>
>>70337899
antisemitism is a healthy behavior worthy of be embraced
>>
>>70338280
>he's surprised Mystique is a whore
>>
>>70338176
>>70338110
i was wondering the same thing
gave angel a pass because he was a horseman in the comics( even though they introduced him in last stand so im confused, maybe reincarnation?)
but pyslocke? i mean fuck
and she says she knows powerful mutants but couldnt she have introduced him to quicksilver or xavier or jean or pretty much literally anyone stronger
>>
>>70338477
this leads a interesting question
when pregnant are all her impersonations pregnant? or does somehow her body hide the fetus for her
>>
>>70338729
yeah he made her sword more shiny?
what exactly is her power?
>>
>>70337899
Crips4Life nigger
>>
>>70338110
Angel and psylocke in the comics are powerful, they forgot about that in the movie
>>
>>70338575
>kill your messiah
>be apologist for them

could you be more of a cuck
>>
File: 1.jpg (47 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47 KB, 480x600
>>70337899
Literally tumblr; the post
>>
>>70340556
i dont read the comics. how is angel powerful hes just a guy with wings seems like a step down from the other mutants that can fly with out wings.
>>
>>70338280
> the tiny bit of time shown in the film says she was interested in Magneto
> therefore it's impossible that she could have sex with Azazel

What kind of stupid are you? Some new kind of stupid that we haven't seen before?
>>
>>70340556
how is angel powerful?
i mean he cane fly. but hs to have his wings spread to do so making him a big target
he has a little above average strength thanks to dense bones or some shit
and a low level healing factor
hes shit tier
>>
>>70340423
In comics she's a telekinetic, tekepath and has psionics blades that if they touch you they damage your mind (double efficient), I'm the movie she just has the blades that also turn into a whip

Same with Arcangel, in the comics he's the angel of death and literary immortal, here he's just a fag with wings
>>
>>70340644
if anything that whole mutant and proud brainwashing schtick would make her want to fuck the oddest looking mutant she could find
>>
>>70340357
>gave angel a pass because he was a horseman in the comics( even though they introduced him in last stand so im confused, maybe reincarnation?)

FFS, at least try to keep up, dimwit. That was a different timeline. Here, let me write it slowly for you:

> different
> timeline

Are you the kind of retard that finds BTTF2 "confusing"?
>>
>>70337849
>>J.Law too vain to be Mystique when she's supposed to be, you know, Mystique. Instead we have her in J.Law form the entire film
The same thing happened with Beast
I think the reasoning is that they want the audience to see these characters
and also it is cheaper and quicker to not have them in make up
and also the make up in these X films looks like shit for some reason
>>
>>70340701
To be born 20 years earlier means your parents had to born 20 years earlier and that's no possible because wolverine only changed the past in the 70s
>>
>>70340701
are you so retarded that you can grasp why its not explained by a different timeline if the same character is born 30 years apart?
its not the same as changed character interactions or storyline
this is like saying that because biff got the playbook marty was actually born in 2015 and meant to be the same character
>>
>>70340660
He wasn't much as angel, apocalypse only chose him because prophecy shit, but once he became Arcangel he became pretty powerful
>>
AAAAGH TONY HELP ME
>>
JLaw has gradually become the center of this franchise as she became famous from hunger games. It was fine in DOFP because she was actually doing mystique stuff throughout -- sneaking into places, flipping over tables, acrobatics, assassinating people n stuff

in Apocalypse she's literally just a blonde Katniss. Not only can she not be bothered to wear the bodysuit, she stands around to inspire the other X-Men and I don't even remember her throwing a punch the whole movie
>>
>>70340796
probably why the writers chose him. cant have an og member be to lamer then the new blood

same reason jean got the phoenix force power im guessing
>>
File: dfdsfd.png (234 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
dfdsfd.png
234 KB, 480x269
>>70338575
>Catholic defending Jews

You aren't a Catholic. May as well be a Muslim defending a bible basher.
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 2184x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 2184x1152
SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS
>>
>>70340800
damn i was hoping that she would get her head squeezed off liked a dandelion and that would be the thing that enrages magneto and makes him finale switch sides for the ninetieth time
also kind of hoping that since they set up that locket he would use it to kill apoclypse like he did those officers
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.