[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you mind if a woman directed the next Bond film? http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: bond.jpg (74 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
bond.jpg
74 KB, 640x426
Would you mind if a woman directed the next Bond film?

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/05/31/bondwatch-are-007-producers-eyeing-their-first-female-director
>>
>>70337438
I wouldn't care.
>>
I wouldn't really mind. The lady that did Hurt Locker did pretty well, and regardless of whether the movie is bad or good it's a win-win
>>
>only watches movies directed by men regardless of content.
>>
>>70337500
I still havn't seen it because it's a "le femyle" director
>>
Bond is literally a white male.
>>
I don't give a shit if the director has a penis or vagina as long as they're good.
>>
I literally try to avoid knowing who the director of a movie is going in.

I feel that it will subconsciously affect my enjoyment of the film if I'm trying to analyze it for a director's style

So no, because I would not know who the director was if I went to see it
>>
File: shrug.jpg (13 KB, 276x440) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
13 KB, 276x440
>>70337529
It's really good. The action scenes are really gritty and tense and the parts outside of deployment really show how shitty everything is and how fucking mundane it is for the MC
>>
You actually care who directs the movies you watch? As long as its good why should I care?
>>
>>70337529
Agree with other anon. I expected not to like it. It was actually pretty good though. Not what i thought it would be either.
>>
If it were any good, not in the least.
The problem is that when women fuck up and people call them on their bullshit, they always play the "HUURRR MUH SOGINY" card.
Then the movie comes up, it's shit, but nobody says anything because they are afraid of beind labeled mysoginists and comitting career suicide because of the SJWs.
>>
>>70337462

This. As long as they get a female director with some actual talent and credibility then why not?
>>
will this "women can do it too" meme die. more often than not they can't, and if they can there's probably a man who could do it better. end of discussion forever.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.