[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OI WANT SOMETHIN FROM THE MAWLL MOITE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: todo-mundo-quase-morto-3.jpg (165 KB, 1200x786) Image search: [Google]
todo-mundo-quase-morto-3.jpg
165 KB, 1200x786
OI WANT SOMETHIN FROM THE MAWLL MOITE?
>>
File: 765858.jpg (26 KB, 620x374) Image search: [Google]
765858.jpg
26 KB, 620x374
I couldn't have been the only one that waifued Liz hard as a teen right?
>>
you got red on you
>>
>>70337012
Cornetto.
>>
>>70337064
liz was a bitch that only got hotter as the movie went on, it's not fair
>>
>>70337012
haha it's funny because of the accent haha
the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa
>>
>>70337989

OI MOITE WOT U SAYIN LUV U WANNA RAMBEL YEH? U THINK WE BROITS DONT THINK IT BE FUNNEH YE? U BEST TAWKE ME WORD INNIT OI PLUNK TOSSA PILLOK.
>>
Does anyone have a link to those alternate scenes where they do a different english accent? I can't seem to find any. I think they were DVD special features.
>>
>>70337989
Lol no they're not faggot.
>>
>>70337989
god I fucking hate Brits
>>
>>70337751
how was she a bitch? Sean was a loser and all of her complaints had some validity
>>
>>70338628
>>70338472
>>70338096
>Falling for this pasta
>>
>>70337012
I've never liked this movie
>>
I'm always amazed by how clever and witty British humor is.
>>
>>70338681
but the movie was not told from her pov
>>
>>70337012
It's not hip hop, it's electro! Prick...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.