[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else sick of this unfunny faggot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (278 KB, 1242x1883) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278 KB, 1242x1883
Is anyone else sick of this unfunny faggot?
>>
Not really. I don't find him permeating to the stuff I'm into much, and when he does, it doesn't bother me.
>>
he was funny in deadpool

>wanna get fucked up?

ok maybe not
>>
No, he's funny
>>
No, dude. I love Silicon Valley, and he was what he needed to be in Memepool.
>>
Silicon Valley is a good show.
>>
>>70336001
I initially hated his humor but only because it reminded me of Danny McBride for some reason. I kinda like it now with his chemistry with silicon valley and memepool
>>
>>70336001
nah he's chill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh9O9ETuF_0
>>
Remember when he randomly died in Transformers 4? You have to admit, the movie got even worse after that moment.
>>
>>70336001
I'm more angry that this fucking crap book is actually still moving forward.
>>
>>70336001

Not tired of him at all.

The story about where he died from a series of seizures was funny as fuck
>>
>>70336386
This so much. It was like after that moment the movie went full Michael Bay mode with the shitty explosions every 2 seconds.
>>
>>70336386
Actually interesting and semi-funny character.
Lets kill him and introduce new boring boyfriend.
>>
He should stick to voice acting.

I don't like his face.
>>
I like him, he doesn't irritate me.
>>
No, he's pretty funny desu. I like his delivery.
>>
He is brilliant in Silicon Valley.

suits the part perfectly,

that coughing scene he had like 2-3 episodes ago when he was choking on a bong for like a 3 minutes scene and all u hear is him chocking and coughing.

i died. it was great.
>>
https://youtu.be/Kf9N5AWprG8
>>
>>70336001
No, he plays the part well. He's definitely been typecasted which sucks for him.
>>
>>70336638
How weird. His voice is the least appealing thing about him right next to his personality.

What a bunch of reddit queers itt, btw desu senpai.

He's fucking awful. Go jerk off to Cloverfield again.
>>
>>70336863
you sound upset. keep in mind that tj miller is literally swimming in money right now. does that make you feel better?
>>
>>70336473
Hopefully Spielberg and whoever wrote the screenplay is making it wildly different from the garbage original.
>>
he's the only reason why i don't watch Silicon Valley.

i tried watching the first episode back when it premiered.

i couldn't bare seeing another episode knowing he was going to be there.

he comes off very obnoxious.
>>
File: t-j-miller.png (248 KB, 289x606) Image search: [Google]
t-j-miller.png
248 KB, 289x606
>>70336001
D R O P P E D
>>
>>70336863
TJ Miller is literally pounding the love of your life, does it make you feel better anon?
>>
>>70336944
did you really need to google it?

jesus christ
you can see it from his face
>>
He is quite literalIy Reddit: the 2015 Zachary Galafinakis
>>
He'll be in the movie for five minutes tops anyway. Who gives a single shit?
>>
>>70336001

He talked shit about Patrice O'Neal because he told him that Cloverfield was shit. Even though he said his role in it was the best part of that shit movie it still wasn't enough for him.

Prissy asshole 2bh.
>>
>>70336041

I liked that line a lot,
>>
>>70337322
it's the hardest that movie got me to laugh.
>>
>>70337449

Its the editing, it just pans over to him, he drops the line and they cut.
>>
He's not as bad as Patton Oswalt who's in fucking everything.
>>
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
Cloverfield was his first big thing wasn't it?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.