[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has DC's logo steadily got worse over the past decade?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: dc_comics_2016_logo_evolution.jpg (283 KB, 1000x636) Image search: [Google]
dc_comics_2016_logo_evolution.jpg
283 KB, 1000x636
How has DC's logo steadily got worse over the past decade? Why not go back to the classic 1976 one?

(I'm posting this in /tv/ because people actually watch the movies and TV shows but no-one buys comics anymore)
>>
>>70335345
>that shitty peeling logo was four years ago
>rebooting the reboot
Being a comics fan is suffering. It's like paying to read a thread you know is going to 404.
>>
The new one good though
>>
>>70335427
No.
>>
The 2005 one was nice.
>>
>>70335345
>2016

what?
did they change again?
>>
>>70335444
It was fine, but it felt old-fashioned when it was introduced and now feels incredibly dated.

I was never a fan of the 2012 one but I do get what they were trying to do with it - move away from being solely a childish comic brand and focus more on their media side. It's grown on me but it still feels a bit too much like designer wankery.

>>70335456
What do you think this thread is about?
>>
>>70335345
there's some lawsuit with a shoe company that counter-suited because DC never trademarked their logo.
>>
>>70335345
this one was the best
>>
>>70335345
How the fuck is this /tv/?
>>
>DC Comics
>Detective Comics Comics
>>
>>70336343
DC are a major film producer with a sideline in comics.
>>
>>70336867
They also have 6 TV shows (Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Gotham) with a 7th in development (Krypton)
>>
File: 1425179049076.jpg (42 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1425179049076.jpg
42 KB, 600x450
>>70335781
>that's a D and a C
oh my god
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.