[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was surprisingly okay. Have any of you guys seen it? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
This was surprisingly okay.

Have any of you guys seen it? What did you think?
>>
>>70335081
I liked it too. Thought it was sucky that Christopher Walken and Sam Rockwells characters die though
>>
>movie is called seven psychopaths
>two of them are the same guy
so who was 7th?
>>
Absolute meme tier trash worse than guardians of the galaxy
>>
>>70335081
Yea I thought it was good too. The movie was totally misrepresented in the marketing campaign though.
>>
>>70335239
I always thought the 7th was the main guy.
>>
File: kbnbsuz6zctxy8gjdc5d.png (373 KB, 640x435) Image search: [Google]
kbnbsuz6zctxy8gjdc5d.png
373 KB, 640x435
>>70335239
me
>>
>>70335262
This Tbh
>>
>>70335081
It felt really up its own ass, the story veered way off into some tangent for no reason and the tangent wasn't even that interesting.
>>
>>70335404
Yeah, the second, or last third of the movie felt kinda aimless, when they go out into the dessert.
>>
>>70335081
Agreed.
Gave it a chance because In Bruges was also surprisingly decent despite Colin Farrell. Don't regret it.
>>
>writing about writer's block

absolutely disgraceful. it was alright i guess, but it wasn't even half the movie in bruges was
>>
>>70335081
Eh, Rockwell makes any movie watchable at the very least. No homo.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.