[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scream Season 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: scream.png (1 MB, 1320x742) Image search: [Google]
scream.png
1 MB, 1320x742
Verdict so far?

Premiere seemed improved in quality over the last season.
>>
the dream sequence thing was gay
>>
>>70335170
I saw no homosexuals in it.
>>
Less teen drama and more slasher antics was welcome.
>>
The plot summary mentioned that one of the characters was going to be killed, so I thought Jake's kidnapping was going to be a fakeout and Kieran was a goner. It was a little disappointing that it didn't happen.

However I did like how they managed to really smoothly introduce the new cast members, especially the obnoxious black girl.
>>
>>70334971
lesbian girl is actually kinda thick
>>
>>70334971
i dont hate this show

watched all season 1 recently

some hot ass girlies my man

brookes boddy hnnnnng

annoyed jake was killed hes a bro kill of no charisma faggot kieren instead baka lmao dude bro i bet emmas the killer lmaoooooooooooooo
>>
>>70334971
Can we all agree they need to kill the main character pronto? She's holding back the entire show.
>>
File: vampire.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
vampire.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
>>70334971
all the new characters are the same as the old ones. Like, literally the exact same ones
>the creepy dangerous new sheriffs son (again)
>the quirky black girl is replacing the asian
>the edge lord girl is audrey 2.0

Christ they put no effort into it. Ill watch but only for the waifus
>>
noah needs to get his cunt teeth kicked in. the LOL SUCH A NERD HACKER XD thing was tired in S1 and obsessing over the killer is annoying.
then audrey apologizes to him for calling him out on it
>>
File: audrey2.png (560 KB, 920x517) Image search: [Google]
audrey2.png
560 KB, 920x517
>>70335599
I find her inexplicably attractive. Dunno why, don't enjoy the dyke look any other time.
>>
>>70335840
shes got the feminine dyke thing going. tegan and sarah style. Not a totally girly girl but still feminine.
Its not like shes got facial hair and wears flannels
>>
>>70335840
She has a nice face. Makes all the difference in the world.

Also a good body.
>>
>>70335640
Yes
>>
>>70335840
hows her foot game?
>>
File: bullet.jpg (46 KB, 595x599) Image search: [Google]
bullet.jpg
46 KB, 595x599
>>70336091
>bex taylor klaus played bullet in S3 of the killing
>season is based on a serial killer killing street kids known as the Pied Piper
>bullet is his final victim
>Piper from S1 of scream is the killer
>S2 shows a text to audrey that she has to pay the piper

Audrey confirmed dead?
>>
>>70334971
solid first half - actually felt like a Scream show should. Second half…not so much. Like the first season the show comes across as a generic slasher and Scream in name only.
>>
File: bw1.jpg (211 KB, 949x1200) Image search: [Google]
bw1.jpg
211 KB, 949x1200
>>70335840
Bitch has a fine body. Wish she would emphasize it more.
>>
Banking on two killers this time
>>
they need to take a more self aware comedy stance
Noahs charatcer would have been shit all over in the films for the dumbass stuff he pulls. In fact all of them being retarded goes against everything in Scream
>>
File: 1424131908266.gif (779 KB, 400x211) Image search: [Google]
1424131908266.gif
779 KB, 400x211
>>70336152
>>
>>70335840
nothing inexplicably about it, she's a QT
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.