[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1717181716.png (1 MB, 1440x2345) Image search: [Google]
1717181716.png
1 MB, 1440x2345
Well shit
>>
Means absolutely nothing, unless you're incapable of forming your own opinion about things.
>>
I used to be a film critic back before I started selling books for a living. Listen here, kiddo. Critics mean jack shit. I didn't even see most of the movies I reviewed. The ones I sat through, I was too high on blow and too busy thinking about gash to give a damn. You want to know the truth? I just cribbed my reviews off of other critics. All you have to do is copy paste a sentence and switch the words for synonyms. And you know what? I made most of my money off of kickbacks from distributors paying for good notices. All those other guys operated the same way. Critics don't know shit from shinola. It's a helluva racket.
>>
>>70331478
>H-haha i-it's just op-opinions right guys?
>>
>>70331478

>le mean critics are out to get us
>we high school kids know what's what!
>after all, we're gamers!
>>
>>70331925
>>70331965
>I believe what other people tell me to believe
>I'm incapable of making up my own mind.
>>
I'd rather watch a movie and form my own opinion on it then not watch a movie based on something as stupid as Rotten Tomatoes and possibly miss out on something I could have enjoyed.

I feel really really sorry for anyone who doesn't watch a movie because someone else said it was bad.
>>
Hating the warcraft movie is a nice meme
>>
>>70332190
As stupid as it sounds this isn't entirely untrue. Most reviewing "circles" are little more than echo chambers where initial perception is king and everyone else toes the line because they're lazy and compromising.

Damning the critics doesn't save a movie from being shit, however. I expect it to be.
>>
did anyone expect this to be good
>>
Poor Duncan. He lost his father and his movie bomb.

Fuck 2K16
>>
>>70331443
HIS FATHER IS DEAD! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LEAVE HIM ALONE!
>>
>>70332120

That's cool but there comes a point where either time or money is a limiting factor for most people in how many/what movies they can see. At that stage there is no option but to turn to the opinions of others in order to determine where best to spend your money or if the movie is worth your time. The only other option is seeing everything because you 'could have enjoyed' it.
>>
>Critics are firmly in Disney's pocket to shill capeshit
>Vidya kino is the only credible threat to cape shit's cinema stranglehold
>Critics slam the first film of what could be a vidya kino Renaissance
>They also slam Angry Birds though it's the most politically relevant film to be made in decades
>???
The Hollywood cabal fears the capeshit gravy train coming to an end and they're doing everything in its power to keep vidya kino from derailing it
>>
>>70331837
Why do Americans talk like this?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.