[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (699 KB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
699 KB, 1440x1920
Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
>>
>>70331101
I heard he's paid opposition. Haven't looked into it further, but it would be kind of sad because I thought he was the shit as a teen. Even heard him speak in Toronto in '98. Anyone else like Manufacturing Consent (the movie)?
>>
>>70331173
>I've heard
>haven't looked further
You fucking retard
>>
>>70331173
Here's the paper, if anyone's interested.
http://mileswmathis.com/chom.pdf
>>
>>70331515
>if you're not in total ideological lockstep with me then you're a paid shill
>>
>>70331173
Once you go down that path then everyone looks like controlled opposition. Everyone is a shill. You can't trust anything. The moon landing was fake. Dinosaurs never existed. The earth is flat.
>>
>"The American Dream is dead because I sometimes have to pay for the things I want to own!"

Fuck this guy.
>>
>>70332768
>he moon landing was fake. Dinosaurs never existed. The earth is flat.

I was with you until the last one.
>>
>>70333769
>until the last one
Look at this fucking gatekeeper, how much do they pay you to shill the Jewish sphere?
>>
File: 1463754852415.gif (425 KB, 510x382) Image search: [Google]
1463754852415.gif
425 KB, 510x382
>>70335131
Six gorillions
>>
>>70335131
>Jewish sphere
Lel
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.