[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Micechat has recently confirmed rumors that the famous e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (344 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344 KB, 1024x768
>Micechat has recently confirmed rumors that the famous elevator drop ride will be dropping its last passengers into another dimension this Fall to make way for a newly themed Guardians of the Galaxy based ride in order to incorporate more Marvel into the parks.

>While no date has been given as to when the ride will close its doors for the last time, it has been confirmed that the change will take place sometime this Fall. For those visiting Florida fear not as no announcements have been made (yet) to change the Disney World location. As for those on the west coast, I recommend a visit over the next few months, that is if you aim to catch one more trip aboard a maintenance service elevator that travels directly to….The Twilight Zone.

http://www.thterrortime.com/disneylands-hollywood-tower-hotel-will-be-making-its-last-trip-to-the-twilight-zone-this-fall/

http://micechat.com/125382-disneyland-guardians-of-the-tower/
>>
Ruh roh...
>>
That's fucking bullshit. They were just building it the last time I went and I was pissed. Now Im Never gonna fucking ride it
>>
I never rode it because I dislike drop rides, even if I like Twilight Zone.

Also bullshit that GotG isn't getting their own ride and they are just retro-fitting an old one.
>>
File: trk_mgm_tower.jpg (83 KB, 650x839) Image search: [Google]
trk_mgm_tower.jpg
83 KB, 650x839
The picture here and in the article is misleading because it shows the GOAT one (in Florida), but the one in Disneyland is the only one that's "confirmed" to change

pic related, it's how the ride works
>>
>>70328506
They picked Guardians as the theme because they can use it in Florida, but the management of Walt Disney World has been opposed to it because they can't really afford to have the ride closed for six months to install it when most of the place is a construction zone and they hate having to spend money on extensive refurbishments anyways.
>>
>>70328506
they gotta get rid of the shitty aerosmith rollercoaster before destroying the tower in WDW
>>
>tfw love Disney world more than anything in the world and its shilling itself into its demise
>>
File: 1464035197382.gif (337 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1464035197382.gif
337 KB, 500x375
>>70327368
>>
>>70328664
>get rid of the only worthwhile coaster at WDW

full pleb
>>
>>70328890
The guy that's in charge of parks now, Bob Chapek, is literally a merchant. Was the head of the Consumer Products division and had a hand in creating the "Buy this movie before it goes back in the Disney Vault" concept.

This shit is happening because he wants Marvel attractions in the US parks fast and cheap considering all the money Disney's already spent on Shanghai, Star Wars Land, Toy Story Land and that stupid billion dollar MyMagic+ Wristband ticketing program at World.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.