[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when Locke killed Naomi in cold blood?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: naomi.jpg (49 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
naomi.jpg
49 KB, 320x240
Remember when Locke killed Naomi in cold blood?
>>
How is killing a nigger ever bad?
>>
she was a bore ass
>>
File: jack.jpg (12 KB, 399x219) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
12 KB, 399x219
Seriously. I'm convinced that they had no fucking idea what to do with Locke. First 2 seasons were GOAT. Season 3 had him running around being weird without any direction, then he dies. Don't give me that Mr. Eko shit either.

>Best character?
pic related, of course
>>
>>70327660
i was so mad how much of a useless loser they made him out to be

i thought he was gonna be the goat character
>>
File: smug best girl.jpg (28 KB, 279x304) Image search: [Google]
smug best girl.jpg
28 KB, 279x304
>>70327095
perhaps a baby fell into its cage
>>
This show had too many annoying Chads.

Tell me more about Hurley
>>
>>70327660
>I'm convinced that they had no fucking idea what to do with Locke
>Locke
You mean the entire show?
>>
>>70327660

The entirety of Locke's character was that he thought he was meant to do something great, but wasn't anything but a pawn. That's exactly what the character does in his arc before his death.
>>
>>70327398
pretty qt for black chick though
>>
>>70327141

Watch it with that edge
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.