[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite Chappelles Show sketch and why is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: cs.jpg (29 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
cs.jpg
29 KB, 512x384
What's your favorite Chappelles Show sketch and why is it The Mad Real World?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w2Zr9clLDI
>>
The guy tried to kill my father, okay?
>>
Literally cuck: the skit
>>
Because it's not. It's either when the blacks get reparations for slavery, the prince skit, the racial draft, or how everything is better in slow motion.
>>
File: what2.gif (496 KB, 360x272) Image search: [Google]
what2.gif
496 KB, 360x272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9lg6HqJeY0
>>
>>70327007

the mad real world cuckoldry and i'm a cuck?

(hearkening that legendary line from police squad where drebin asks "who are you? how did you get in here?" --- "i'm a locksmith and i'm a locksmith"=)
>>
WHY YOU HIT ME LIKE THAT CHARLIE MURPHY?
Cause you hit me man
THAT WAS WEEKS AGO MOTHAFUCKA
>>
>>70327007
Play the fight riff John!
>>
Black Bush

>>70327192
That shit's hilarious when he rolls up in the Newport truck.
>>
>>70327007
You could say she is a nigger lover.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWToJ0TRhxM
>>
>>70328217
Mel. Yea it is but that's not even the part I was talking about that makes it GOAT.
>and is this your son?
>nah, nah baby. I just bought this baby cold hard cash
>and how did you become the richest man in America?
>I won my money in a hot hand of dice
>TALKIN BOUT CLICKETY CLACKETY CLACK
>>
>>70327007
>chappelle's show
>DUDE ANGRY AND LOUD LMAO

Haven't watched it since I was 14
>>
>>70328405
>Sir, my message is simple: Niggers, Mexicans, Jews-ARABS, and all kind of Chinks STINK
>>
>>70328428
Fuck my phone corrected kek to Mel.
>>
>>70328442

So since last year? Fucking cunt
>>
>>70328442
Are you actually retarded? He's calling niggers out for acting like niggers. He can't do that without accurately portraying how they act.
>>
I enjoyed the white Nigger family
>>
>>70328611
And? It's still shit comedy
>>
>>70328728
No it isn't, you're just a sheltered fuck up.
>>
>>70328728
You've obviously never met and had to deal with the type of niggers that he's making fun of. When you've met those types of people and have to tolerate them on a regular basis it makes his shit so much funnier. Also that's not the only comedy that's in it, he has plenty of shit that's not just DUDE NIGGERS LMAO. The skit about the internet being a real place, and GTA in real life are great examples of that.

>tl;dr you're lower than a pleb
>>
>>70328728
name five comedies that are better than chapelle show

go ahead, I'll wait :^)
>>
>>70327885
I know contrarians say otherwise, but I still think rick James/Charlie Murphy is the best
>>
>>70328862
Not even him, this is me>>70328842
But there are definitely 5 comedies better.
>curb
>Seinfeld
>sunny
>South Park
>the boondocks
Chapelles show is definitely in the top 10 but don't act like its the best show ever made. All it does is make autists like him stay away from it because of a cancerous fanbase.
>>
>>70328951
>the boondocks
>always sunny in plebedelphia
LOL PLEB AS FUCK HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING! LMFAO!!!!!
>>
>>70329199
Yes? The episode of the boondocks where Martin Luther King Jr. literally calls them out for being niggers is enough to call it better. And you've obviously never seen more than one episode of sunny if you don't think it's superior.
>>
>>70329199
calm down kid, jesus
>>
>>70327007
Mad Real World is definitely shortlist but The Player Haters' Ball is GOAT.

Other Short-Listers
> The Wayne Brady Show in its entirety
> The Racial Draft
> Charlie Murphy's Rick James story (catch phrase aside it really was that damn good)
>>
>>70328728
Fucking retard
>>
>>70327007
Time Haters
>>
File: finest breast milks.jpg (59 KB, 550x418) Image search: [Google]
finest breast milks.jpg
59 KB, 550x418
Yo i gotta shut down the studio
>>
I guess im the only on who likes world series of dice.

and any skit with the player haters is automatic gold of course.
>>
>She's going on a date with that nigger boy from school

WHAT?? Oh MY GOD! NO

>No dad, Timmy Nigger!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.