[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PLEASE HELP ME I've been looking forever for a series of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2014-08-04-15h41m40s128.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-08-04-15h41m40s128.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
PLEASE HELP ME

I've been looking forever for a series of videos, like short films, where a guy stays at a diner and people come and ask him for something like "i want a ferrari" and "i want money" "i want the love of my life" and he says something they need to do to have it, like "you need to stay at a bench from 8pm to 10pm to if you want a ferrari" or "you need to leave your ferrari keys on a bench want the love of your life" random things that make them endup with what they want.

On the last video i remember that all the stories connect and the people choirs end up helping one another, like when the guy stays on a bench from 8pm to 10pm he misses a date and the guy who wants the love of his live goes to the bar and finds the girl alone, and the guy at the bench finds the keys.

There are several people, and the videos have a strong Twilight Zone vibe to it, i think the guy who stays on the diner resembles the agents from The Adjustment Bureau.

If you don't know the name, can you at least leave a bump, please? This is driving me nuts.

Pic related is from Mulholland Drive but it looks like a lot of the shots from what i'm talking about.
>>
I saw that on fox tv maybe it help
>>
I'll give you a sympathy bump
>>
this sounds interesting as fuck wish I could help you find it. google hard amigo
>>
The Booth At The End?
>>
sounds interesting, want to watch that shit now

bump
>>
>>70328159
That seems like it would be it
>>
File: whatyouneed.jpg (71 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
whatyouneed.jpg
71 KB, 400x300
>>70326560
There's definitely an episode of Twilight Zone where this occurs. Season 1 Episode 12 "What You Need". Not sure about derivative works, look it up on wikipedia or something
>>
>>70328403
If only there were some sort of confirmation. Maybe from some kind of poster who originally made the thread. I'm sure there's a word for it.
>>
>>70328159
THAT'S IT HOLY SHIT THANK YOU SO MUCH

>>70328468
>>70328403
>>
OP here, trailer for those who are interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz6uN2tybVc
>>
>>70330247
>>70326560
god all those B actor TV actors

looks horrendous
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.