[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will play her in the inevitable bio-pic? http://www.for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: J U S T.jpg (127 KB, 1200x945) Image search: [Google]
J U S T.jpg
127 KB, 1200x945
Who will play her in the inevitable bio-pic?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2016/06/01/from-4-5-billion-to-nothing-forbes-revises-estimated-net-worth-of-theranos-founder-elizabeth-holmes/#3c5946f22f29
>>
>>70325265

Amy Schumer's big fat face.
>>
>>70325357

or possibly bleach-blonde Kristen Schaal.
>>
File: johnny-manziel-ecf0ed46f5ab5703.jpg (150 KB, 1280x808) Image search: [Google]
johnny-manziel-ecf0ed46f5ab5703.jpg
150 KB, 1280x808
Theranos is the Johnny Manziel of biotech
>>
File: 14xjsjr.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
14xjsjr.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>70325265
until this year all the published photos of her were attractive, now they all make her look like a crazy bitch who's getting fat.
>>
>>70325357
>Not Amy Schumer's big fat arse

*PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP!*
>>
>>70325561
Duh. The media jumps at the chance to kick an attractive, self-made and rich woman when she's down. The media is run by old white men, and they feel threatened by women like that. They're having a ball with this.
>>
>Woman doing anything impressive or important on their own
>>
>>70325692
>says the fat NEET shitposting on the internet
Where are your billions?
>>
>>70325659
Yeah all those Scandinavian and Germanic last names are a tell tale sign
>>
>>70325265
Her face looks like she's a cunt
>>
>>70325727
1v1 on any Virtua Fighter, Faggot
>>
>>70325659
>says the women
I can confidently tell you, on behalf of every straight white make out there, There is nothing more We would like to see than for women to be competent contributive members of society, and not at all psychotic or manipulative.

The last thing we want to see is you failing.
>>
>>70325928
t. Proud Redpilled Redditor
>>
>>70326065
Is your entire life spent online? Most men in real life are surrounded by women that they have to support when they inevitably fail at life. They would love to not have to do that.
>>
>>70326360
>hey let me talk about women despite the fact that I've never talked to one

>>>/pol/
>>>/r/theredpill
>>
>>70326422
>virgin strawman
Every time a man voices an opinion that's heresy to the feminist orthodoxy, this is trotted out. Doesn't this get old? I'm married.

I also work with dozens of bitter, middle-aged, married men who have to support an ever-ramifying network of loser women, both forward & backward multiple generations. If I let it happen to me, I would be in the same position, with various retards living in my shed and basement because they can't hack it themselves.

I'm not the person you were arguing with originally; I actually agree that the media portrayal of this woman is an obvious smear, and they're making her look bad on purpose. I just wanted to chime in that most men are sick of delinquent women ruining their lives.
>>
Her fraud cost lives and billions of dollars.
She set back her whole industry 5 years, and she's set back Women in Silicon Valley by a decade.
>>
>>70327047
Well desu, you'd think that something like fucking revolutionary blood testing technology would be under incredible scrutiny. How, over the course of 14 years, was nothing revealed till now? It's not just Theranos' management ect. to blame, it's the entire medical industry and the organizations in place to make sure shit like this doesn't happen. They're all in bed together to make as much money as they can no matter the actual cost to progress, it's been shown time and time again(mainly by the medical industry and big pharma).
>>
File: 4-format2010.jpg (19 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
4-format2010.jpg
19 KB, 550x309
>>70325265
jdiysa
>>
>>70327254
Every single industry, and human endeavor of any kind for that matter, is like this. Iron law of oligarchy.
>>
>>70325265
>>70325835
>>70327047
>Her
>She

That Barry White deep voice.....
>>
>>70327388

All I need in life is her to do Dr. Girlfriend cosplay.
>>
>>70327316

she is popping pills and drinking, the pressure is getting to her
>>
You should provide alternative links when posting about articles from forbes and shit, I'm not gonna disable adblock and allow scripts just to read this.
>>
>>70327569
>he doesn't browse forbes on a daily basis

Also it's safe, it's fuckin Forbes dude. just trust it in whatever extension you use for scripts.
>>
>>70327569
protip: just google the headline. it usually gets picked up by 50x wannabe sites
>>
File: shkreli.gif (4 MB, 284x245) Image search: [Google]
shkreli.gif
4 MB, 284x245
>>70325265
>she will never be as infamous as a man who did nothing wrong
>>
>tfw no qt biochemist CEO gf
>>
looks like Pam from the office
>>
99% chance that's shes into S&M, hard core anal
>>
>>70327716
Shkrelli really did nothing wrong and he's unjustly hated by all but he's a fag, just watch his stream and the people he associates with, it's pathetic

I played a game of league of legends with him and he's ass
>>
>>70328134
>99% chance that's shes into S&M, hard core anal

how do you know this
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.