[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE I'M GOING TO BREAK THE WHEEL, WHERE ARE MY DONUTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: LjEuB5q.jpg (62 KB, 889x524) Image search: [Google]
LjEuB5q.jpg
62 KB, 889x524
>DUDE I'M GOING TO BREAK THE WHEEL, WHERE ARE MY DONUTS THO LMAO

So how is she going to get the Iron Island's 1000 ships? Conveniently they are building 1000 ships and she needs 1000 ships and "maybe more", is there a bigger Mary Sue on television right now?
>>
>>70324085
>is there a bigger Mary Sue on television right now?

Ramsay Bolton Can't Lose
>>
>>70324119
D&D are literally setting him up to get killed, Dany on the otherhand will win everything otherwise her arc is the biggest waste of time in GRRM history.
>>
>>70324085
There's literally a bigger Mary Sue in this very same show

see >>70324119
>>
>>70324119
But he already lost Sansa Stark. So, you're dumb.
>>
>>70324085
She'll break the wheel by sitting on it. She seeks out the Iron Throne because it is the only one that was forged with enough strength to bear her weight.
>>
>>70324287

>lost fucking nothing

Wow, I'm sure she had a lot of strategic and political value
>>
File: CkRTaaX.png (183 KB, 296x378) Image search: [Google]
CkRTaaX.png
183 KB, 296x378
>>70324805
Are serious? She's the one true heir of the North, the whole North. Their babies would inherit the entire kingdoms, they would break down walls and conquer the world. Their footsteps would tremble the hearts of weakmen, they would burn the castles to the ground and set fire to the lakes. Their armies would take what is theirs and give back nothing. The world would belong to them.
>>
>>70324973
>one true heir of the North

Bran and Rickon come before Sansa though
>>
>>70325127
Bran is an unfit cripple, mentslly unstable and has sense of decision making. He will never try to stake his claim, he's too busy going into the oast and watching his sister getting raoed by Ramsay.

Rickon is dead.
>>
File: premiere6.jpg (615 KB, 1000x1339) Image search: [Google]
premiere6.jpg
615 KB, 1000x1339
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.