[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WARCRAFT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1.png (2 MB, 1868x707) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2 MB, 1868x707
Saw the movie, played WoW since the beginning and WC3.

The movie felt like a clusterfuck desu, alot of good setpieces but the connections to other setpieces felt so disconnected and cut short.

Anyone who is not familar with Warcraft history wont understand shit, it was a bad movie but i could imagine it would be comfy to re-watch again some day due to the awesome cgi and locations, thats the best thing about the movie.

6\10 It honestly felt soulless and cringe, i was also drunk when watching it.
>>
>>70321568
>The movie felt like a clusterfuck
>i was also drunk when watching it

haha
>>
>>70321670
Not THAT drunk, trust me there was too many times when i went "hold on, how does that person know their name, its impossible"

Also the time span in this movie moves at a weird pace.

I wanted to love this movie, but i cannot, my friend also thought it was shit and he's been playing since the start aswell, and he was not ash drunk as me,.
>>
>>70321568
>The movie felt like a clusterfuck desu, alot of good setpieces but the connections to other setpieces felt so disconnected and cut short.

So its just like every wow expansion?
>>
Visually it was way more impressive in motion than those screencaps led me to believe. It felt like they cut out 30 minutes of important footage at the last minute to get a more reasonable length though. The main guy was an awful actor too, never seen someone emote less in a "loved one is dying" scene.
>>
>>70321986
>The main guy was an awful actor too
The king and Garona are shit actors too.
>>
>>70322103
The Garona actor was pretty gud desu, probably the best out of them all cept for Khadgar and Medivh.
>>
>>70321986
There's not a single decent actor in the entire movie.
>>
>>70321568

Whats your point? You didnt play the relevant games to this film.

I played WoW and all Warcraft titles and this movies was exactly what I expected. I was even pleasantly surprised.

Are you drunk now?

You sound like a total retard.
>>
>>70322351
Sobering up as we speak.

I gave my opinion, this is a bad movie in general.
>>
>>70321986
isnt the film only 1 hour 40 now i dont understand why they cut 40 minutes
>>
>>70322441
>my alcoholic opinions matter

fuck off to /soc/ or some other degenerate board
>>
>it's a bad movie
>6/10
Fucking hell. Take your shitty /v/ reviews elsewhere, senpai.
>>
File: dm9DWZJ.png (940 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dm9DWZJ.png
940 KB, 1920x1080
>>70322617
Its 5.5/10 now after that comment.
>>
>>70322672
>5.5/10
So it's average?
>>
>>70322716
If you like Warcraft lore, yes.
>>
I just saw it like 2 hours ago
I have never played WoW but I do know the very basics of the story/stories, and I mean literally the very basics

I enjoyed it a lot
The acting was not oscar worthy, and at times a bit bad, but nothing off putting. The main guy is not as bad as some of you lot claim he is.
Acting for the orcs was great. Really well done, along with the visuals/cgi.
Story is simple, but better than all recent releases in 2016.
>>
>>70322672
holy shit is that illidan
>>
>>70322957
t. mad as fuck shill
>>
>>70323062

>t. not an argument
>>
>>70323062
50 Disney coins have been deposited into your account
>>
>>70322541
t.Autist
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.