[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Frank.jpg (48 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
Frank.jpg
48 KB, 780x439
What's his problem?
>>
>>70319666
He went to WAR
>>
Someone put him through a fucken wall.
>>
>>70319666
Life wasn't what he thought it was
>>
Does this show get better after the first episode?
I'm a huge bill burr fan but man I just had to stop after one and hope that it didn't get any worse
>>
>>70319666
hes a middle aged man raising three kids.he worked at a shitty job he purused instead of his dreams and he just lost it, his wife is unfulfilled, and he has to deal with his dumbass stoner teenage son
my dad was the same way

{spoiler]some day ill be there too
>>
>>70320102
yes it does. it keeps up with the plots of the previous episode in a continuous story. they dont introduce a wacky scenario and drop it
>>
the opening pretty much covers it

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9FocQK9L4Q
>>
>>70319666
i really liked this show, is it getting another season?
>>
>>70320250
>That song
I listened to the full song just recently. That chorus is far too good for a song that shit.
>>
>>70320257

Yeah, they're writing it right now.
>>
>>70320257
It is but it's not coming out until 2017
>>
>>70320102
I got 2 and a half episodes in and had to turn it off. I really like bill burr but this show is fucking terrible.
>>
>>70320337
that song just reminds me of guardians of the galaxy now
>>
>>70320257
>>70320372
It's all Bill Burr talks about in his podcast anymore
>>
>>70319666
He's white, so he thinks his life should be better.
>>
>>70320759

>American shitskin thinks he has it tough
>>
>>70319666
His problem he's starring in the hackneyed premise of another animated sitcom about a dysfunctional blue collar family.
>>
>>70323179
>t. suburbanite
>>
>>70319758
instead of going to war school?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.