[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a better televison show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: Deadwood_Season2.jpg (16 KB, 170x230) Image search: [Google]
Deadwood_Season2.jpg
16 KB, 170x230
Is there a better televison show?
>>
At least 5 or 6, yeah.
>>
BBC Sherlock is the best TV show fella
>>
>>70317452
If anyone agrees with him they suck cock by choice.
>>
redpill me on it
>>
>>70317452
The sopranos>The wire> Deadwood.
only two, i'm afraid
>>
>>70317497
you mean worst, reddit
>>
>>70317497
t. tumblr
>>
>>70317566
>Mad Men
>Arrested Development
>The Simpsons
>>
>>70317629
>simpsons
>arrested development
Kek

I agree with mad men. The sopranosā‰„the wire>mad men>deadwood
>>
>>70317497
Hoople heads get out
>>
>>70319026
Deadwood is far better than nothing happens men
>>
Seinfeld>The Wire>Deadwood>Mad Men

I like Deadwood more than the Wire though. Haven't seen Sopranos pizza.
>>
>>70317206
short answer: no
long answer: no
>>
Many. Deadwood is babbys first attempt at patrician
>>
>>70321935
>Many
Name em, fag.
>>
A few. Deadwood was mostly beyond reproach, but it still gets edged out by virtue of not having a real ending.
>>
>>70322026
Seasons 1 and 2 are the best of any drama ever
>>
I hate /tv/ so much now but am compelled to comment because I'm doing my first rewatch of Deadwood currently and you could definitely make an argument for it being the best show of all time. The first time through I realized its greatness but I was focused on the destination and not the journey and was bringing my preconceived notions of episodic television to it. Like all Milch shows the level of detail and nuance is what makes the show really shine, and the world of Deadwood and its characters are so fully realized that it sucks you in better than probably any show out there. It works on so many levels, you can enjoy it on a surface level or peel back the layers and be rewarded even further. It features titty licking and iambic pentameter, cocksucking and insightful meditations on humanity. I'm on the home stretch now, and although I know it won't have a proper ending this time the journey has been so ridiculously enjoyable that I know that it doesn't matter. Deadwood is the best, those who disagree suck cock by choice.
>>
>>70317206
Sopranos
The Wire
Mad Men
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Seinfeld
Deadwood
>>
>>70321935
>not The Wire
Ayy lmao
>>
The Twilight Zone
Twin Peaks
Deadwood
The Sopranos
Mad Men
Northern Exposure
Friday Night Lights
Six Feet Under
The Wire
The West Wing

In that order.
>>
>>70324282
signed
>>
>>70324282
>those who disagree suck cock by choice.

B, But what about those who agree and do suck cock by choice?
>>
File: 2926.gif (3 MB, 406x300) Image search: [Google]
2926.gif
3 MB, 406x300
>19th century America
>Everyone using "cocksucker" as a pejorative
>>
>>70324562
you fucking disgust me. i literally spit on my own floor after reading this
>>
>>70324981
Milch has said he made the conscious decision to just replace all the old-time slurs with contemporary ones, mostly to make HBO happy
>>
Only The Sopranos and Mad Men. Twin Peaks at its best is GOAT but it's way too inconsistent to be considered.
>>
The Sopranos > The Wire > Mad Men > Friday Night Lights > The Twilight Zone > Six Feet Under > Deadwood
>>
The Wire > Breaking Bad > The Sopranos > Six Feet Under > Mad Men > Deadwood > Twin Peaks
>>
>>70325042
You have shit taste desu
>>
Its fucking boring and this is from someone who watched blood-c in one sitting
>>
Black Sails is the only one, maybe LOST as well
>>
>>70325567
Bait.
>>
>>70325630
>blood-c
>anime
opinion disregarded
>>
>>70317206
Good the first run through, but it has low replay value.
>>
>>70324282
yeah rewatching deadwood was fucking fantastic, seeing all the characters introduced and meeting each other for the first time, seeing the town grow and evolve throughout the seasons, etc
>>
Sopranos > Twin Peaks > Deadwood > The Wire >Breaking Bad
>>
>>70317206

Sparticus for the cock metaphors alone
>>
>>70317206

no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f31PLcCXD0U
>>
>>70317206
The Pacific and BoB, this is 3rd.
>>
>>70317206

Poor mans Boardwalk Empire.Overrated trash.
>>
>>70326608
At least it didn't end like fucking trash. Only an utter pleb wouldn't enjoy it
>>
Homicide
>>
>>70317452
go suck cock where I can't see you
>>
>>70328888
nice quads
>>
>>70326608
>a show that goes to shit after one of the main characters gets killed
>better than deadwood
kek
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.