[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-Men Director Bryan Singer Really Wants a Solo Mystique Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10
File: jlaw.jpg (188 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
jlaw.jpg
188 KB, 1024x1024
>Speaking with the Empire podcast, Singer said, “People have asked if I’d do a stand-alone [movie about Mystique]. I think she’s right. . . . She has that view of the world.” Singer’s words echo those of X-Men screenwriter Simon Kinberg, who, while doing press for 2014’s X-Men: Days of Future Past, told Entertainment Weekly, “I love what Jen Lawrence has done with Mystique, and I feel like because she is in such a crowded ensemble, there’s so much more opportunity if you were to follow her solo.”
>Lawrence herself has seemed a little less enthusiastic about this prospect. Most critics noted that her performance as Raven in X-Men: Apocalypse lacked the spark she brings to most of her roles, even though it’s clear that Apocalypse was, to a certain degree, shaped around her.
http://www.empireonline.com/movies/x-men-apocalypse/x-men-apocalypse-spoiler-special-podcast-bryan-singer-simon-kinberg/

JLaw universe when?
>>
>>70315199
I really don't want to see that fat bitch in blue body paint again.
>>
>>70315199
Has singer moved on from twinks to Jlaw?
>>
>>70315199

Please no. That money milking pedofile son of a bitch still wants more money ?
>>
>>70315199
Would watch if she filmed her arsehole up close
>>
FUCK

FUCK MYSTIQUE

FOR REAL, WHY DOES THE MOVIES ALWAYS PUT THAT FUCKING BITCH ON FOCUS

SHE'S LIKE

THE MOST BORING OF THEM ALL
>>
>>70315199
SO RELATABLE
>>
nobody wants that
>>
Wow talk about being disconnected from the real world. No one on planet earth has ever uttered the sentence, "I want to see a JLaw mystique solo film". Twink boy needs a reality check.
>>
ironic that JLaw can't disappear into the role considering the character she's playing

the worse part of First Class was the young mutants, including JLaw. The worst part of DOFP was the Mystique storyline.
>>
File: FIND A FLAW.webm (2 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
FIND A FLAW.webm
2 MB, 1280x544
>>
File: amber-court-435.jpg (136 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
amber-court-435.jpg
136 KB, 435x580
>jlaw complains for making a few million less than her costars
>amber heard makes $10,000/month

What the fuck?
>>
File: 5325235235.jpg (61 KB, 400x750) Image search: [Google]
5325235235.jpg
61 KB, 400x750
>>70315468
>the worse part of First Class was the young mutants, including JLaw

reminder that JLaw wasn't famous when she got the first class role :^)

didn't even have her first oscar nomination
>>
File: sure bud.jpg (24 KB, 205x205) Image search: [Google]
sure bud.jpg
24 KB, 205x205
>>70315199

>watching an entire movie where JLaw is the main protagonist

why subject yourself to such torture
>>
>>70315199
>Most critics noted that her performance as Raven in X-Men: Apocalypse lacked the spark she brings to most of her roles, even though it’s clear that Apocalypse was, to a certain degree, shaped around her.

At least fans and critics have the right idea for once...
People are finally getting tired of her.
>>
>>70315199
Does seeing jennifer remind anyone else of the puppet from saw?
>>
>>70315616
to be fair , that movie with bradley and deniro is solid flick but she has 2 great actors to company her.

even shitshow is scarjo acting , she still can solo lead movies and it isnt shit as scarjos

even lucy is better then her mystique
>>
>>70315704
I remember a couple of years back you couldn't avoid this chick, now people barely talk about her. Funny that the media is still trying to shove her down our throats even though most people outside her tween fan base aren't buying it anymore.
>>
>Marvel makes deal with Fox
>they can have one X-Man for MCU
>they choose JLaw

How do you react?
>>
>>70315616
desu I liked Winter's Bone but I can't stand her anymore
>>
>>70315570
fukken saved
>>
>>70315570
kek, this is so accurate. Shame she hangs out with Amy Schumer tho, now even I hate her. Maybe one day when the public is tired of her and starts hating her she'll make a comeback, like KStew.
>>
>>70315199
Delusional director
>>
>>70315570
>that image

Bullshit /tv/ has hated her since 2012. She was only waifu flavor of the week after Winter's Bone
>>
>>70315570
I could prove you wrong and demonstrate that maisie is hotter than jlaw in half a second if I wanted
>>
>>70315220
>blue body paint
It's blue spandex now. Body paint takes a lot of time and JLaw is too important to be painted for 4 hours.
>>
>>70315994
They'd choose Wolverine though, so I don't have to imagine that.
>>
File: ascLIrR.gif (757 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
ascLIrR.gif
757 KB, 500x275
>>70316137
Please. Don't.
>>
>>70316096

>/tv/ hated her when she started to become popular

you don't say :^)

2010 winters bone so /tv/ loved her 2 years
>>
>>70315570
winter's bone had already been released
>>
>>70316235
why does she have to paint everyday though i dont understand.

just paint once , then live in that for a month likely ?
>>
>>70316265
>winter's bone had already been released

oh wow an indie film

wow yeah that really makes someone super popular and makes them get so many roles and makes them a big part of first class and have almost as much screen time as fassbender and mcavoy
>>
>>70315283

Hugh Jackman is on the way out. JLaw is just as trapped as you are right now. I HOPE YOU'RE BOTH READY FOR BLUE SPANDEX FOR THE NEXT TWENTY YEARS
>>
>>70316260
No one knew that movie until the Oscars in 2011 and we didn't find out her tryhard personality until 2012
>>
>>70316456

stop making yourself look retarded and pretend you only started to hate her when the leaks happened like other retards on this board do
>>
>>70316493
No because the SHE'S JUST LIKE US meme started way before the nude leaks
>>
>>70316374
are you a child? the point you made was refuted and this is how you answer? she indeed had an oscar nomination and was considered very talented before her foray into superhero films. the string of films she made with Russell brought far more acclaim than her work in X-Men films, kid.
>>
>>70316536
The average poster on this board has been here less than a year and doesn't remember that.
>>
unpopular opinion: i like her. she's a wonderful actress, cute, isn't a total bitch, genuinely talented.

what's not to like again?
>>
>Mystique was originally just some sidekick
>She is now the number 1 character who the plot revolves around and everything in the universe happened because of her
>>
>>70315526
She is such a bad actress. Even that photo is just absurd. Hands together, old farmer dress for a funeral. It's so utterly lacking in subtlety I really wonder if she really is bullshitting.
>>
File: enhanced-23264-1463425994-2.jpg (83 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-23264-1463425994-2.jpg
83 KB, 625x625
>>70316867
>complains she was paid less when she was clearly not the lead
>calls looking at her leaked nude pics a "sex crime"
>had no problem looking at leaked salary information

She's a piece of shit.
>>
>>70315526
has anyone ever gone to see a movie because Heard was in it? doubtful. while plenty of people, probably mostly women, have gone to see movies because of Jlaw. so yeah, if i were Jlaw, i'd complain.
>>
File: Ma_face.jpg (16 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
Ma_face.jpg
16 KB, 400x323
>>70315199
>a stand-alone [movie about Mystique]
>raven
>I love what Jen Lawrence has done with Mystique
>there’s so much more opportunity if you were to follow her solo

I never asked for any of this, she is the weakest part of these movies and frankly I just try to forget about her.
>>
>>70317127
>leaked personal photos is the same as leaked financial documents

I think you need to support your argument here.
>>
>>70317201
How is that in any way different? Salary information is just as personal.
>>
>>70317201
I wouldn't want either being leaked if it were me, so I don't what point your trying to make.
>>
>>70317301
you wouldnt upload or take pictures of your nude body then
>>
>>70316422
I refuse to watch a movie about "Raven".
>>
>>70315199
Singer is absolutely clueless when it comes to developing female characters. I wonder why he doesn't know anything about women though
>>
>>70317127
wait, so she's human and has faults? she demands higher pay because she's made aware her co-stars earn more? she gets angry because her nudes were leaked? jeez, man, get a clue. it's okay to dislike her, by all means do so, but your reasons are very shallow, mate.

plus, who gives a fuck what she says. i pay money to see her act. that's as far as my involvement with her goes. she could fuck donkeys on her free time and i wouldn't care any less.
>>
>>70317201
I'd rather have nude leaks then have the credibility of my business damaged
>>
Pic related needs a spin-off. Just don't screw up the casting. And make her a realistic and interesting character (aka not Rey from TFA).
>>
Is it still a banable offence to post her pusy slit?
>>
I am not kidding in the slightest when I say; Unless Jackman, deadpool, or any actual popular character joins the movie(maybe even magneto), then nobody is going to fucking watch a solo Mystique movie with Katniss Everdeen.
>>
>>70317879
Mystic is just a side character in the comics, she is not important, they need to stop using her in the movies, there are plenty of female mutant character that are actually important, she is ruining these movies with her presence.
>>
>>70317782
Everything on /tv/ is a bannable offense
>>
>>70315570
>/tv/ likes hunchback
Change that to Roony and it will be accurate
>>
File: siberia-hole-6-140729.jpg (82 KB, 670x440) Image search: [Google]
siberia-hole-6-140729.jpg
82 KB, 670x440
>>70317782
What slit?
>>
>>70317782
Yes but it's okay to post her warty butthole.
>>
>>70315199
JLaw is the key to all of this, if we can get her working, becase she's a funnier character than we ever had in any of these movies
>>
>>70315199
No. She's boring and annoying
>>
>>70315199
the fact that this could happen insures that >>70316039 will never run out of work
>>
>>70315199
I really really really hope they make it and absolutely fucking NO ONE goes to see it and it's the biggest flop in comic history
Someone needs to purge her from this fucking universe
She's just a fucking cancer
Her nudes are already out, she's a horrible actress, she's a complete bitch
There's no reason for her to be in the public spotlight anymore
>>
>>70315199
People are already getting sick of Mystique and jlaw. No more
>>
>>70315220
>paint

that didnt stop her from spending half of her mystique time in "human form"

she doesnt even like doing the character why would they want to recast her. Rebecca Romijn must feel like shit knowing she has to share that character with le average girl
>>
>MUH MYSTIQUE
Jesus fucking Christ, fuck off Singer
>>
I dont understand why tv haters her, i kinda liked the hunger games movies. I dont follow her outside of watching her films so i dont understand all the hate
>>
>>70321148
>terrible actress
>awful personality
>thinks she deserves more than she's worth
>thinks she's worth anything
Also

>i kinda liked the hunger games movies
God your fucking taste is horrendous
>>
I hope they make it so it bombs and execs will be done with this basic bitch.
>>
>>70321148
>i kinda liked the hunger games movies
Get the fuck off my board right now.
>>
>>70321148
even in the hunger games movies she was using the exact same slack-jawed "i don't care about nuffin n e more" look for 80% of them.
>>
>>70315526
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha holy shit
She should really tone down the poor little girl act. But then again it probably works with most people
>>
reboot
>>
Isn't a character being a shape shifter the perfect reason to let an actress out of her contract if she doens't want to be there? Why is Fox dead set on this? I guess JLaw doesn't want to look bad, but she clearly gives no shits about the character or these films.
>>
>>70322870
Fox probably wants to cash in on her "fame", and Jennifer despite everything knows that comic book franchises, is where the big bucks are made.
>>
>>70315283
Mystique herself is a great character but is just a b-tier Xmen. Singer destroyed the franchise with his little Jlaw crush.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.