[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw living the dream why was voldemort so mean to him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>tfw living the dream

why was voldemort so mean to him?
>>
Because he distanced himself from the death eaters following v-morts first defeat which is a sign of disloyalty.

/thread
>>
>>70314441

So did everyone else, what's more he was one of the more loyal ones, he gave the diary to Ginny and upholder the dark lords ideals.
>>
>>70314985
he gave away his phylactery as a practical joke against some retarded ginger family
>>
>>70314361
because he failed in the 5th movie to obtain that weather forecast about harry.
>>
>>70314985
>literally got a part of Voldemort's soul destroyed because he had some dumb plan that failed spectacularly

yeah I'm sure Voldy was very pleased about that
>>
>>70314361
because even voldemort thought the evil blondes stereotype is worn out
>>
After getting curious and looking it up, apparently the Malfoys received no punishment after Voldemort's defeat because they defected at the last minute. They all should have been charged for war crimes. Surely Lucius would have killed some muggles at least. He led the wizard KKK attack at the Quidditch World Cup, so he didn't have a problem torturing them
>>
>>70317211
I don't even care for the books but I looked this shit up too...the Malfoy name was like super strong in this shit and had so many connections. It's easy to see them using their pull to get off scot free especially with everyone watching them run away at the end.
>>
>>70314361
Cause he's a pussy who likes the idea of being a rebel but has no guts going through with the tasks of being a death eater. He's a faux death eater
>>
Malfoy fucking shits got away with murder kidnapping and being one of wizard Hitlers top men.

Remove Malfoy
>>
>>70314361

1- he abandoned the death eaters as soon as voldemort dissapeared, instead of going to askaban and keeping the cause

2- despite apparently being a very devoted follower he did not once try to locate voldemort

3-nor did he attempt to reorganise the death eaters and attempt to carry on voldemorts cause, being the one most able to do so but didn't.

4- failed to obtain the prophecy and was beaten by a bunch of high school kids. a massive blow to voldemorts cause and a massive embarressment to voldemort that one of his top men couldnt beat some kids.

(he then went to askkaban for a short time, but due to his weakness he was broken rather easily by it)

5 now a broken man he is a coward, voldemort despises him for being cowardly

6-catches harry potter and signals voldemort, (volemort said that if signalled and harry wasnt there there would be dire consequences) harry got away, voldemort turns up at malfoy manner to see that lucious let him get away. oh dear.
>>
File: 1459720582036.jpg (941 KB, 1648x2874) Image search: [Google]
1459720582036.jpg
941 KB, 1648x2874
Probably because it was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises, Dylan. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>70318893
>this copypasta belongs down there
>>
File: 1463679241184.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1463679241184.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>70318893
Never fear, pasta man is here. Thread is officially certified.
>>
>>70314361
Malfoys are the worst shits in the entire series. Opportunistic brats who like to think of themselves as superior and follow Voldemort as long as it's all fun and games but the moment they're expected to actually do something worthwhile(horrible but worthwhile in their eyes like murder someone) or their own selfish desires are compromised, they pussy out like little bitches.

Has either of the Malfoys even one confirmed kill? Part of why Lucius could get away with everything is probably because he never actually tortured or killed anybody but just sat back and provided funds or something.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.