[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im sorry George, I know we trashed the Prequels in the past but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: GeorgeLucas.JPG.jpg (59 KB, 709x913) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeLucas.JPG.jpg
59 KB, 709x913
Im sorry George, I know we trashed the Prequels in the past but we didn't ask for this....
>>
Thanks for raping my childhood asshole
>>
>>70313705
Come back to is based George, we were ALL wrong bb cakes
>>
I likterally never hated the prequels and I thought the backlash against them was unwarranted.

Now we're really going to see how much everyone "just wanted the OT over again," when that is all we'll end up with until the end of time.
>>
File: dirt.png (18 KB, 290x223) Image search: [Google]
dirt.png
18 KB, 290x223
at least now we know where he blew his original star wars profits away
>>
>>70313858
I loved the prequels as well. I don't get why people SUDDENLY hate them. No one complained about CGI back in the 2000s. And no one complains about those weird tentacle things from TFA now? (which were basically the Sarlacc in space btw).
My favorite Star Wars movies are episodes 5 and 1.
>>
>>70313785
Did you forget a comma or what?
>>
File: jewto#.jpg (366 KB, 1414x1469) Image search: [Google]
jewto#.jpg
366 KB, 1414x1469
>>70313970
>5 and 1
Id say mine would be 5,4, and then 6 and 1 on a shared third place.
People hate on the prequels because they base their opinions on what others think.
Phantom has some seriously cool shit in it. Its shot very good as well, with good looking locations, colors in props and good pacing.
The OST is stellar as well.
>>
>>70315028
oh crap I did.

Thanks, for raping my childhood asshole
>>
File: 1449180784302.jpg (104 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1449180784302.jpg
104 KB, 620x349
>>70315395
>>
>>70315189
I like 1 and 2 for their bright and very comfy atmosphere.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 800x533
>>70313705
Hey George Walton Jr Lucas, how are you doing now? Are you still depressed? Dont be? Hang on there buddy, you can make it, you will S-U-R-V-I-V-E. You will return and make Star Wars great again!

You are George Lucas, the maker of Star Wars, the former CEO of LucasArts, the messiah of Star wars.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.