[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE I SWEAR I'LL KEEP YOU SAFE AND SOUND, LET ME PROTECT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 200_s (3).gif (48 KB, 367x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s (3).gif
48 KB, 367x200
>DUDE I SWEAR I'LL KEEP YOU SAFE AND SOUND, LET ME PROTECT YOU LMAO

As far as plot development and even character development, Brienne has run her course it seems. She always moves the plot backwards not forwards and even when she's involved in a new development she resorts to a previous conflict she had. Even her redemption with Sansa just goes back to her Renly mama drama. Everything in her arc has stagnated to that previous moment. Also she always fails to keep the people she claims she will protect safe.
>>
>>70311744
DUDE GO BACK TO FUCKING REDDIT LMAO
>>
who cares. all the interesting characters died long ago. the remaining ones are shit or meme characters.
>we went from joffrey, twyin, etc.
to
>lol look at my BIG MEATY COCK
>>
>>70311992

I still like Varys even though he's been shit this season
>>
>>70311744
Renly dead lady cat dead Jamie losing hand lol not very good at protecting
>>
Read the books
>>
>>70311867
What's a reddit?
>>
Lady Stoneheart will kill her soon
>>
>>70311744
She's not even a functional part of the plot anymore. That's the consequence of fanservice.
>>
>>70312141
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>70312200
Has she ever really been since Renly? All the things she's been involved with could have easily been done without her and her being in them so far have been inconsequential. Jaime's catharsis with her has amounted to nothing and has been scrubbed, it's just all fluff and filler at this point. Also, Stannis could have died in so many other ways that shoving her into it was stupid.
>>
>>70311744
she is literally useless and fucked the hound up for no reason
GUILLOTINE
>>
>>70311992
>Jamie
>Theon
>Melisandre
There's still interesting characters. Davos is likeable as well.
>>
>>70312706
Isn't she going to the Riverlands now though? That's where Jamie is headed.
>>
>>70313672
Davos didn't die with his liege-lord like a true servant, he's useless
>>
>>70313827
You have issues.

>>70313709
This shit has to stop. How is it that she just keeps HAPPENING to meet important characters while wandering around? Arya, Sansa, Jaime, Lady Stark etc etc
>>
Anyone else think Bronn is basically Marvel: the character?

All he's good for is meme quips
>>
>>70315177
He's barely even been in the show as of late. Who cares.
>>
>>70315177
In all honesty the part when bronn told tyrion he wouldn't be his champion against the mountain was some pretty good acting.
>>
>abandons sansas for revenge against stannis
>Saves sansas the next episode anyway, literally no consequences
>>
When did Fate/stay night get a live-action adaptation?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.