[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What things do you hate about going to the movie theater? Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 22
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1242x1257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1242x1257
What things do you hate about going to the movie theater? Pic related
>>
>>70310631
one time i went apple picking with my girlfriend and her sister and it was raining really hard when we got there so all these people were leaving and shit and we walked into this shack with this big bag of apples to pay for them and this lady is standing there looking left and right like a crazy person and she sees our apples and literally YELLS "ARE THOSE MINE?!" and we're like wtf is wrong with you, we were too stunned to even say anything. i think we just walked away. it doesn't seem like a big deal but every so often i think about that lady freaking out waiting for her apples.
>>
niggers
>>
File: 1461713595620.png (4 KB, 185x186) Image search: [Google]
1461713595620.png
4 KB, 185x186
>>70310747
I hate when you run into someone you barely know and they decide to tell you their life story when all you want to do is get to your seat.
>>
>>70310747
What does that have to do with the cinema
>>
>>70310631
i hate it when i ice some cunt and he has the balls to turn around and say something KNOWING i have 3 of my boys with me

just cop it cunt
>>
>>70310631
I hate how I don't have any friends to go with, and how I don't have a job so I can't even afford a ticket.
>>
>>70310631
>someone getting shitty with you for being in their seat
>huffing and puffing while i check my ticket/chair number
>i'm in the right seat
>burst into treats
>>
>Sit down
>Nobody in my row
>The row infront of me and behind me are also empty
>"Hey, could you move a bit?"
>Some faggot still decided to sit 2 seats to the left from me

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Talking and cell phone use during the film.
Clapping at the end of the film.
>>
>>70312500
euros get out
>>
Persons arriving after the lights dim.
>>
When I go with people who can't comprehend a fucking plot and have to ask questions about why things are happening every 10 minutes.
>>
no shower
>>
>>70312517
I'm an American.

Also, loud eating or drinking.
>>
File: 1368528105583.jpg (6 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
1368528105583.jpg
6 KB, 300x303
>>70310823

>tfw living in europe
>no loud niggers in the cinema
>muslims don't go to the cinema because it's haram
>can enjoy a movie in a comfy and quiet theater

feels good man
>>
someone talking. i can stand noises from people eating snacks or whatever, but there is no need to talk.

light from someone using their phone several times during the movie. just once to check some message or whatever is fine, but if it keeps happening it will get annoying.

projector out of focus. granted this has only happened twice and probably wont happen anymore due to new technology, but it was horrible. they didn't start the movie over either, so the first 10 minutes were basically lost in a blur.

the doors not closing. they're supposed to shut automatically when the lights go out, but in my local theater they sometimes don't. so we have to either wait for some clerk to show up and close them, or go over to close them ourselves (no one does this in fear of messing up the release mechanism).

commercials. there seem to be more and more for each year, and it it so annoying. trailers are alright, but i am so goddamn sick of local restaurants and car dealerships before the movie starts.
>>
pop corn scented farts
>>
>>70312311
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: 1451340438217.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451340438217.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
People behind me kicking my seat. That has to be the worst

People making stupid pointless comments about the movie or yelling shit really loud

I also had a fat guy once that looked a lot like the fedora tipping meme sitting next to me and he wouldn't stop eating. I think he finished 2 buckets of pop corn plus some food he had brought himself
>>
>>70312517
>clapping
>euro
???
>>
>>70312993
it was a joke on how americans like to clap at the end
>>
The seats are too narrow and they get pissed off when I try to bring in pizza and diet dr pepper.

Like, id buy the pizza and diet dr pepper, but they dont sell it at the consession stand.
>>
>>70312477
> pick an optimal viewing seat
> get pissed when someone does the same
>>
>>70312986
Anon, you were sitting next to a mirror.
>>
I hate people that are on their phone the most. Like i mean sure its a "family movie" but thats no excuse to answer your phone and shout hello? 20 times before hanging up.

I hate also people that call out spoilers.

And mostly i hate going alone
>>
>two girl come up to where i'm sitting
>one of them goes 'hey uhm i think you're in my seat *turns to the other one and giggles*
>no, this is my seat, here's my ticket. can i see yours?
>lol no, forget it. wow man, calm down.
what was this? i literally didn't say anything but this.
>>
>>70310747
same fucking situation happend to me bro, fucking apples
>>
File: asdd.jpg (110 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
asdd.jpg
110 KB, 1024x768
I hate the showers at my theater. I only use them to be polite but seriously.
>>
I can't stand it when the garlic butter isn't fresh.
>>
>>70312718
>commercials. there seem to be more and more for each year, and it it so annoying. trailers are alright, but i am so goddamn sick of local restaurants and car dealerships before the movie starts.

fucking this. part of the joy of going early to the movies is to watch some epic trailers but there are only 2 trailers and 15 other retarded ads for autists. seriously. i remember when they only used to show trailers. then they started to change that shit. It just happened overnight like wtf.
>>
>>70313192
Dude they where hitting on you retard.

"you're welcome to join me" or something like that
>>
File: Pepe_a9416d_5547399.jpg (34 KB, 640x521) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_a9416d_5547399.jpg
34 KB, 640x521
>>70313192
>tfw fat, ugly, and give a rapist vibe

fuck genes
>>
I swear to god some guy once brought hard-boiled eggs with him in a translucent bag, sitting two seats away from me. i mean what the fuck.
>>
>>70313255
>"you're welcome to join me"
but they only wanted my seat, the others were already taken too. also they were much older.
>>
>>70310631
when the crab legs are slimy or the wine is barely above box quality
>>
i remember one time i was sitting in my seat and some guy came up to me and said it was his seat. we exchanged tickets and we saw that both were legit, same date, row and seat. at first i thought the theater had made a mistake, but then i spotted that he was in the wrong room, it wasn't even the same movie. he was so humiliated, he also seemed to have brought his girlfriend, she did not look pleased.
>>
>watching xmen apocalypse
>really enjoying the movie so far
>some autists behind me keep laughing
>magneto's wife and child dies
>they laugh their ass off
>wtfiswrongwithyoufagets.png
>>
>>70312477
You've got to up the ant. Sit next to him and if that doesn't work, sit on his lap.

That will make him uncomfortable and he'll leave.
>>
File: 1413511511035.jpg (29 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1413511511035.jpg
29 KB, 396x381
>when the anvil starts getting an uneven surface on top
fuck when that happens
>>
>>70313378
>capeshit is serious
>>
>not being able to hear the dialogue over the anvils
>my falcon digging his talons into my arm during an important scene
>when the cinema showers use gatorade instead of water because California
>>
When your costume gets a tear or rip during the movie proper and you have to leave to fix it in your honda and you miss the crescendo of the film
>>
>>70310631
it doesn't happen often, but I was watching Star Wars: The force awakens once and a schoolclass of genuinely retarded children came to watch it as well. The laughing was inhuman, it went on for the whole movie, sometimes startling people because they seem to find things funny other people don't, like when the stormtrooper took off his mask and similar shit.
>>
People feasting like pigs on popcorn and nachos is intolerable for me, i pretty much only can go during non busy hours.

I also fucking hate going with other people and the less people there are in the cinema the happier i am.

I never get why a phone going off once is a big deal, yet disgusting faggots eating shit on the same noise level during the whole movie is okay.
>>
File: Max_Cady_Laffing_t670_t658.jpg (24 KB, 658x358) Image search: [Google]
Max_Cady_Laffing_t670_t658.jpg
24 KB, 658x358
>trying to remain completely still through the whole movie so people around me don't get angry
>being so close to complete strangers
>trying to stay awake till the end
>having to seriously talk about shlock with whomever I went with after the show
>having every advantage (dark, quiet, appropriate setting, convenient mutual distraction) to make a move, but do nothing instead
>>
File: TheManWhoAteHimselfToDeath.jpg (30 KB, 750x418) Image search: [Google]
TheManWhoAteHimselfToDeath.jpg
30 KB, 750x418
When the seats are too small. I'd sue, but court seats are also too small.
>>
When I went to watch TFA on opening night. It was like autist central. So many grown ass men and women dressed in costumes and screaming like fucking chimps when the movie started. Worst cinema experience in my life.
>>
>>70313298
They giggled and were clearly hitting on you, if you didnt frog post for 1 minute you'd realise this.
>>
>>70313503
>trying to stay awake till the end

I get so uncomfortable when I'm in a theater and when it's quiet you can audibly hear some guy sleeping. It's only happened twice but I mean come on.
>>
back in high school i used to go to matinees right after school. they usually showed these old noire films, or at east films form the 50s/60s. some days it was only me, or maybe one or two more. man i loved those days.
>>
>>70313543
Why would you think it would be different? It's pretty common for people to dress up on opening night of star wars movies
>>
>>70313544
>hitting on you
anon this is 4chan, the most any of us can expect of gentle contact is a goat licking our penis.
>>
>>70313378
Dude for me some guy just shouted the "on a beach" scene before it happened, shone a lazer light and ran out. I just dont get why
>>
File: 1463970914647.png (434 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463970914647.png
434 KB, 640x480
>>70310631
I hate going alone and people looking at me. I think maybe if i can bring a realistic sex doll and disguise it as a date the security people wont harass me.
>>
>>70310631
I saw TFA. It sucked.
>>
When people get rude over my mom reading the subtitles aloud for me.
>>
>>70313599
>I hate going alone and people looking at me.
I've never seen a person go alone to the cinema. If I saw it I would call the police.
>>
>>70313543
Man you shoulda seen my zootopia premier night, furry costumes everywhere.
i was one of them
>>
>>70313588
Because I'd never been to another Star Wars movie in the cinema. I went in ignorant.
>>
>>70313192

Yeah I got your seat ready for you

>point to erection
>>
My old theater was really steep, so you could get a decent look of the people in the rows in front of you. One time I was sitting a few rows behind a woman in some summer dress, and her boyfriend was constantly groping her. At one point he put his hand up her dress and she gently moved her thighs open and sort of leaned back. I wasn't able to concentrate about the movie at all. Also I hate it when girls (it's always girls) put their feet up on the chairs in front of them. I swear some time they don't even put them away when people sit down in the chairs, they have to be told.
>>
>>70313628
That reminds me, i hate it when cinemas say on their website that x time session is going to be subbed, you go in and their's no subs.
>>
>>70310631
>group of teenage black kids
>loud as fuck
>get up and RUN out of the theater
>Run back in to the top row
>repeat 5 times

Way to ruin the Good Dinosaur fuckers.
>>
i went to The Fault of Our Stars or w/e around 1pm because i had some time to kill, and I fell asleep in the middle of it. a preteen girl sitting a few seats down slapped my shoulder and said "wake up boy!" im a 36 year old man with a beard and a shaved bald head, im the kind of guy her mom should warn her about. that little cunt had balls. i stayed awake the rest of that terrible movie
>>
The seats are always infested with fucking bed bugs.
>>
>>70310823
My town is like .5% black but our main movie theater is about 20% black. I blame iMax. I started going to the smaller theater a few miles away to avoid hearing people talk during the movie.
>>
Holding in a fart for the entirety of TFA
>>
>>70310631
Why are blacks so funny with their tumblr shit
>>
>>70313820
was that fart ur post, lol
>>
>>70313749
Seems nice and seems like you're a dickhead.
>>
>>70313820
>Not farting during the loud 'splosions
>>
>>70313749
Kek that's awesome
>>
people who have obviously seen the movie before and comments on scenes coming up
>wait wait just look now, look...loook HAHAHA THAT'S SO FUNNY

people who just get too much into the movie. i saw guardians of the galaxy, and in the beginning there's a scene with music in and this lady in front of me literally danced in her chair for the entirety of that scene. and then in the end that little tree thing was dancing, so naturally now she had to dance too.
>>
>>70310631
>first time going to the cinema at the age of 20
>arrive late
>buy my ticket
>walk to my seat
>some people that are on and around my seat
>ask them to leave
>they do
>but they were eating popcorn before the movie starts and there was junk everywhere the floor was shit
>movie starts
>its a 3D movie and my spot is bad
>the sound was shit because some retard though +300 gain is good
>never go again
Im ok with it,i have nice home theater setup so i enjoy it.
>>
Do you guys sit with the crowds in the back, middle or front? I never get how anyone could enjoy a movie squeezed in between other people on each side back and front.
>>
>>70313749
sounds like the beginning of some crazy 80s sci-fi/adventure with some older lazy guy and a spunky kid.
>>
Trivia Man giving his own bonus features during the Civil War.

>Did you know that his shields is from Ubuntu,t he same place The Black Panther is from?
>Did you know that Bucky met captain America in the Boot Camp?
>The reason why this scene is important is because

SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>70313824
Not having a job or personal responsibilities helps with content creating process.
>>
>>70313981
>squeezed in
unless you're 500 pounds, there's not much squeezing.
>>
>>70313997
she kept looking over at me during the movie to make sure i was watching. bold as hell.
>>
>get movie trivia before trailers start
>it's two or three instances repeated for twenty minutes
>In 1984, what supernatural comedy starred Dan Akroyd, Bill Murray, and Harold Ramis?
>have hints like GH___B_S__RS at the bottom
Come on now, it's rare enough seeing trivia, at least have some fun with it.
>>
>me and my dad go to see some movie that's packed to hell
>we're sitting on the far edge with an empty seat next to both of us, one being an aisle seat, coincidentally the aisle seat in the row in front of us is also empty
>2 mid 20s looking guys come in during the trailers, both sit in the aisle seats so one is in the row behind the other
>guy next to us asks if we wouldn't mind moving down a seat so his buddy can sit next to him
>dad tells him flat out no and moves on
>feel uncomfortable for a good 30 minutes

I know we didn't need to move but it was such a small thing I didn't see why we couldn't accommodate. Guy probably thought of my dad as an asshole
>>
>>70314042
She was into you
>>
>>70314033
You have people on both sides eating and breathing, how can you concentrate on the movie? It doesnt bother at all?
>>
>>70314192
Not everyone is autistic anon
>>
File: hansen.jpg (5 KB, 158x318) Image search: [Google]
hansen.jpg
5 KB, 158x318
>>70314181
but was he into her?
>>
>>70310631
>using my ringer in the cinnie
>some old bint glabs to me about noshing during picture time
>give her a dollop of south hampton
>>
I haven't went in years, pretty much everything sucks. In no particular order:

-people
-cant eat what you want, just what they have on the premises
-seats are usually shitty, cant beat my home sofa
-going alone sucks, going with friends ensures you will miss half the movie, back to first point
-will miss half the movie regardless
-cant pause for a piss break
-cant pause for a refill
-cant pause due to boredom
-costs dosh

Also honestly nowadays I cant sit through a movie start to finish no matter how good it is so cinema is pretty much off limits because they dont show the movie at my pace. Dont really care tho, my tv is good enough and I can wait for a movie to be released on bluray so I can pirate it.
>>
>>70314192
no it doesn't bother me a bit. i can't hear them breath, and they rarely eat much in my theater. maybe some popcorn, but it's not really that loud. i find it very easy to concentrate on the movie unless there's some obvious things like someone talking or a phone ringing.
>>
They should have booths and stalls in cinemas so I don't have to be next to other people
>>
>>70314258
>going with friends ensures you will miss half the movie

Uh what? I've gone with groups of different sizes and always see the whole thing. Maybe you just hang out with literal retards
>>
>>70314126
i don't have this where's i'm from. do people get to send in the answers somewhere and win a prize? or is it just some random shit where you get to see the answer later. do people shout answers a lot?
>>
>>70314258
>Also honestly nowadays I cant sit through a movie start to finish no matter how good it is

Sounds like you just have attention issues buddy
>>
>>70314226
She followed me into the mens room after the movie and made sure I dabbed after pissing.
>>
>>70314310
Not every theater here does it but no there's no prize or anything. And nobody shouts the answer you usually just talk about it with whoever you're with (mostly to talk about how stupid it is)
>>
>>70314258
Have you ever been checked for autism?
>>
>go into theater to see Star Wars in small town
>annoying kid starts talking before the movie starts to these guys in front of me who seem to not know him and want to stop talking
>keeps talking about how he loves nintendo 64 and NES and asking if they played them
>feel bad for this kid because they probably just think he's some autist
>later in the movie
>guy behind me keeps making explosion sounds during action scenes
>turn around about to tell him to shut up
>see some guy with downs syndrome
Why do they let retards into movies?
>>
Going to movies is so old fashioned. I don't shoven real ice into my icebox or ride a horse or use a mimeograph or say "23 skiddoo!" so why sit in a fucking theater? Just release the movie online, on demand or on HDDVD or w/e for 20 bucks when it comes out.
>>
>>70314380
>So does renting movies online and buying Blu-Rays.
he pirates
>>
>>70314438
If theaters shut down, what will I do for dates? I'm not creative enough to come up with anything else.
>>
>>70314126
FUCK THIS FAGGOT SHIT
happens here too. they ask everyone to whip out their phones and play and nobody fucking plays top fucking kek
>>
>>70312311
this is why i conceal carry.
>>
>>70314545
Picnics anon, they are a fantastic way to melt a girls heart
>>
>>70314545
take her back to your place and read the Wheel of Time to her
"A channeler? Black Ajah? It could be anyone!"
>>
>>70314567
what the fuck are we supposed to do on the picnic. there's like nothing to do, just eat.
>>
File: 1454722339212.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1454722339212.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>70314566
>someone throws a popcorn kernel at you
>unholster your handgun and threaten to shoot and kill them
>>
>>70314304
>>70314334
yes to both
>>70314380
>Why do you need to eat something while watching a movie? Can't you eat before? Even at home I make it through a movie without eating anything.

I like slowly eating through a home cooked meal or takeout while the movie runs
>You are in a dark room staring at a screen without talking. Why does it suck to do this alone?

Autism
>How?

Usually people coming in late or I need to take a piss, probably not half of it but still a significant portion
>You wouldn't need one if you wouldn't drink while watching the movie.

But I'm a thirsty fucker, go through 6liters of water a day, will probably need to piss regardless even if I dont drink during the actual movie because I already had a liter before entering
>See above.

Above.
>Work on improving your attention span.

I'm trying
>So does renting movies online and buying Blu-Rays.

I pirate.
>>70314408
Yes I'm on the spectrum
>>
>>70314638
Gee idk talk? Get to fucking know each other better? Are you socially retarded?
>>
>>70314668
Okay so you are admittedly autistic. That means your opinions mean nothing now stop posting like you have anything worthwhile to contribute
>>
>>70314694
i don't want to get to know them, i just want to get laid. movies are easy like that, you spend about 2 hours together without awkward conversation and then back to my place, it's really natural. going on a picnic sounds like death.
>>
>>70314748
>autism
>stop

Anon it has only just begun
>>
>>70314649
i felt threatened. it was dark. his phone looked like a gun. 50/50 shot of getting away w/ it.
>>
>>70314799
90% if they are a minority
>>
>>70313749
made me remember farenheit 451.
>>
>>70313749
Did you become friends with her?
Did you fuck her?
>>
>>70313224

What the hell?

You get personal showers at your theater? That's so fancy.
>>
>>70313749
>>70314042
Sounds like Chris Hansen has adopted some new techniques. He's getting desperate.
>>
File: 1463845678317.jpg (7 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
1463845678317.jpg
7 KB, 216x233
>go into theatre
>take my seat at the 2nd row from the back
>only like 15 other people when the movie starts
>3 chads decide to sit in the last row behind me
>all is good until 15 minutes into the movie they start whispering
>hear them start chuckling about something
>then I hear them say "What a fucking loser"
>are they talking about me?
>about 30 minutes into the movie they begin knocking their feet against my seat
>I try to ignore it but about 5 minutes later I stand up and turn around and ask them if they could stop
>one of them say's "or what?"
>I just sit down and try to ignore them
>for the rest of the movie they continue to harass me and make fun of my appearance, louder so I can hear them this time
>walk out 10 minutes before the end credits, and go home to cry in my bed because I was too chicken shit to do anything about it
>>
>>70314909
>his theaters don't have showers

What's it like living in a third world country?
>>
>>70314748
You realize your on 4chan right?
>>
>>70314934
my neighbor has daughters around the same age who come over when im in my garage working on my drones and they chat and chat and chat and chat and chat, i think i look kinda scary but i guess i seem approachable. do i didnt fuck them. yes i let them take one of my drones out and fly it around. no i didnt fuck them afterwards, no they didnt break it.
>>
>>70315010

of course my theater has showers, but we don't get fancy personal showers like that one
>>
>>70315014
Don't ever fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread
>>
>>70315023
Definitely sounds like you have an approachable way about you. Guess you don't look as scary as you think
>>
>>70315050
Kek what are you gonna do about it faggot?
>>
>>70313224
I really dont get this social norm...Why do I have to shower... Its not my fault some people smell bad.
>>
>>70315137
It's your fault and you know it
>>
>>70312372
>reserve tickets for a movie
>pick the best seats available
>go to theater
>some fat neckbeard loser is sitting in my seat
Yeah, totally agree with you. Why don't people adjust to the way I want things to go? So ridiculous
>>
>>70315137
Don't you enjoy watching a movie while fresh off the shower anon? What the hell's the matter with you.
>>
File: pinata.jpg (53 KB, 410x328) Image search: [Google]
pinata.jpg
53 KB, 410x328
>>70312372
>>burst into treats
>>
>>70315271
newboy
>>
>>70313425
I really feel sorry for the sad cuck that posts the anvil meme so here's a reply. Try to force it again next year bud.
>>
>>70313749
she wanted to fuck
>>
>go to see warcraft
>realize halfway through the movie that I forgot my cinema shower pass
>realize what that means
>as most moviegoers exit during the credits, I remain in my seat like the other people without passes
>once they all exit I strip naked in the theater with the other peasants
>line up with the other pass-less theater patrons in front of the screen
>woman loudly crying holding her infant child tightly, she knows what is about to go down
>the spotlights from the cinema watchtowers shine upon us
>the cinema warden enters and orders the guards to hose us down
>brace myself as i am hosed down by the powerful hose the guards use to hose down the screen after each screening
>several of us go toppling down, our naked bodies sliding about the floor from the pressure of the hose
>as the screams grow louder the hoses pressure only increases
>after 15 minutes things finally end
>we struggle to our feet, bruised and bloody
>getting dressed afterwards
>find my shower pass in my jacket pocket I was wearing all along

boy did I feel dumb!
>>
>>70315083
they want to use my pool i think
i don't think so
>>
I've gone to a matinee showing of almost every film I've seen for the past 2 years. It's cheaper and quieter.

It's actually jarring now when I'm in a crowded theater. It makes you realize how fuckin' noisy people are with their talking, sniffing, coughing and eating.
>>
>>70315601
There's no reason to not go matinee. Anybody who doesn't go matinee is a fucking idiot.
>>
our theater is selling these crazy ninja turtle mask/3D glasses and I want to go see it at prime time just to see how many kids are wearing tehm
>>
>>70315587
Let them brug. Peep them young hotties in bikinis. Set up hidden cams and share.
>>
>>70313120
How do you sneak in pizza
>>
Obnoxiously loud teenagers.
>>
>>70310631
I hate how my theater suspends the "no singles policy" during matinees, and all the neck beards come in with Doritos crumbs on their beard and try to walk in front of us but they are too fat to squeeze through and you can smell their BO from 5 aisles away
>>
The Falcon wranglers at my theater are way too rough. I had to leave my showing of inside out to tend to my birds wounds
>>
>>70313378
>at the vvitch
>black phill gores willy and he falls into the stack of wood
>row of 20 somehings in front of me laugh nervously

People are so disconnected and out of touch with their emotions
>>
>>70315939
Sneak hell, I just have a large dominos box and a 2 liter. Fuckers never let me in so I just go home and torrent shit.
>>
>>70315933
jesus
>>
>>70316214
I didnt say nothing about touching them.

No different than hanging out at the public pool.
>>
>>70314228
>noshing
That's a word I haven't heard in a while.
>>
The price. The people. The stupid shit before the movie. The stupid movie that wasn't worth a dime and wasted your time.

Basically everything.
>>
>>70316783
yea
>>
File: 4758113684_dcc7740d6b.jpg (188 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4758113684_dcc7740d6b.jpg
188 KB, 500x500
>>70315331
>>
>>70316203
I notice this pretty much every time I go see a movie. Doesn't matter what movie it is. Someone gets his brains blown out or gets a limb lopped off and at least 20% of the theater will nervously cackle. It's weird.
>>
>>70315217
Nice reading comprehension
>>
>>70313303
This. My local kinohaus has now started to pass off prosecco as "champagne." Utterly revolting.
>>
>>70317535
I fucking hate prosecco nothing beats spanish cava
>>
>>70313957
When I went to watch BvS, some girls behind me were talking before the movie started and one of them said Superman dies. It wasn't a big deal for me, since I already knew, but if I didn't I would be so pissed.
>>
File: 1463328373290.jpg (55 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1463328373290.jpg
55 KB, 720x720
>>70312647
>live in scotland
>go to see star wars
>some fucking chav and her kids are sitting beside me
>inbred fucks are talking all the way through it
>the mother pulls out her phone and starts taking a photo of her kid

Why do I go to the movies again?
>>
>>70317804
>being Scottish
you deserve it
>>
>go to the theatre
>ANYONE else is there

holy shit I hate this

I deliberately only watch shit movies, wait until they're about to be rotated out, and go late at night on the release days of better movies so that I can have the place to myself
>>
>>70317844
I know I do.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>70317804
i wish I was skeltal
>>
>>70313255
how was he supposed to know???
he answered a direct phrase
>>
>>70317804
How is Scotland, anon?
>>
>>70314848
100% if they're a virginal white NEET
>>
>>70313957
>people who just get too much into the movie. i saw guardians of the galaxy, and in the beginning there's a scene with music in and this lady in front of me literally danced in her chair for the entirety of that scene

there are some things that some women do that are adorable. This is one of them.
>>
File: potlel.gif (49 KB, 404x350) Image search: [Google]
potlel.gif
49 KB, 404x350
>>70314417
>>later in the movie
>>guy behind me keeps making explosion sounds during action scenes
>>turn around about to tell him to shut up
>>see some guy with downs syndrome
>>
>>70318008
>That they think is adorable
ftfy senpai
>>
>>70313270
Kek
>>
>>70312311
what's "icing"?
>>
>>70313999
>shield is from Ubuntu

Kek
>>
>>70318168
Delicious
>>
>>70318168
It means he threw frosting at the guy.
>>
>>70317804
>chav

fuck you and your demonising of the working class.
Scots are fucking the worst
>>
>going to a theater

how is it unjustifiably spending money for shoes?
>>
>>70317371
>>someone getting shitty with you for being in their seat
??
>>
>civil war
>scene where rhodes goes down
>some faggot laughed after tony blasted falcon with a repulsor beam

can't say i wasn't annoyed
>>
>>70318309
just because you live in the ghetto, doesn't mean everyone steals shoes or that all security is corrupt.
>>
>>70312718
Local commercials are the shit senpai, they're hilarious
> that one barber commercial that has been on for years where the clearly non-professional voiceover lady mispronounces the address
>>
>>70318428
>ghetto

I actually live in rural U.S. and even considering leaving your shoes unattended for two hours shows how sheltered your existence has been. Enjoy the show!
>>
>>70310631
>can't smoke
>chairs aren't comfortable
>cunts making noise
>get frowned at for eating chilli
>no logical place to put my naan
>can't pause the movie if I have to take a shit
>can't shout my impromptu Shakespearean monologues in the quiet moments without plebs giving me funny looks
>constantly interrupted throughout by people asking why I'm dressed like a plague doctor when all I want to do is watch the movie and pretend they aren't there

Going to the movies just isn't fun any more. For the same money you can buy the movie when it comes out and have your fun with it at home.
>>
>>70317870
I do the same thing, except with movies that are just unpopular. I got to watch Raid 2 with my buds, in a theater all to ourselves.
>>
>>70318479
>rural U.S.

aren't you anyways forbidden form going to theaters because Jesus said so anyway? lmaoing at your life
>>
>>70314258
>cant eat what you want, just what they have on the premises

What? Just sneak in your own snacks lmfao
>>
My local cinema is pretty good tbhfam, electric reclining leather seats with lots of foot room (so pic in OP is irrelevant)
>>
File: 1272333101965.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1272333101965.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>theater is almost empty but people sit in your row or directly in front/behind you
>theater is crowded and someone sits next to you and they're a heavy smoker
>>
>>70312537
Movie I went to yesterday started at 7:40, and 4 dumbasses came in at 7:50 and were confused that the theatre was full and spent about 15 minutes walking up and down both sets of stairs and standing at the sides/front of the theatre trying to decide what to do until they eventually sat down at the very front. So fucking annoying.
>>
>>70318479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuqF_LC_U7Y
>>
>>70314981
People can be so cruel. I'm sorry this happened to you, wouldn't know what to do in such a situation either.
>>
>>70313162
1 row in front or behind would not be much different
>>
>>70318479
yes faggot, we have money to buy shoes every week because our dads aren't milking goats for a living, now fuck off
>>
My local is actually pretty good
Drinks, popcorn and tickets are super cheap
I can get a ticket, a medium popcorn and a large drink for like £7
>>
>>70318309
>>70318428
>>70318479
>>70318810
I don't understand this meme at all am I high or something wtf is going on.
>>
>>70318855
oh yea, and despite being the local one and being cheap, you can always get a seat, even on a friday or saturday evening showing of a film released that week
>>
>>70312311
>3 of my boys
>3 of my wifes sons
>>
>>70314132
You were such a whipped pussy.
>>
>>70318479
have you ever actually gone to a thater before?
>>
>>70313496
They shouldn't be allowed to mix with the non-retarded. If people insist on not aborting them, they should keep them out of public. Give them their own sectioned off areas, like an olympic village for retards, so the rest of us don't have to fucking put up with them. They're loud, they're disgusting, they're annoying. I hate them.
>>
>>70318810
and where do you find the milk you 're drinking? you probably think it grows on trees!

>>70319073
I don't need to, not everybody has someone to wipe their ass until they are 40
>>
>>70314126
Where I live they're barely even trivia questions anymore. It's usually shit like "rate these seth rogen movies from worst to best and you'll get more points the closer you are to the majority vote." Once it was straight up a Popeyes commercial where they had video of fried chicken being prepared and the questions were about what types of sides Popeyes has.
>>
>>70318808
They probably went to the seat closest that is right out of their comfort bubble.

Maybe theyre a bit autist and have to sit in row 14
>>
>>70319124
>you probably think it grows on trees!

that exclamation mark really did the job
>>
>>70314132
Because he is an asshole and whipped you into submission
>>
>>70318855
>£7
How much is that in real money?
>>
>>70319124
>not everybody has someone to wipe their ass until they are 40

what does that have to do with anything?

you realise it's nearly impossible, no matter how easy it sounds, to steal shoes from a theater right? Like think for yourself: what would it do for a business if it had a reputation for missing shoes?
Fuck that, do you even know how hygiene is kept in a theater at all or have you been fed nothing but urban legends about rapes in showers and shoe thefts?
>>
>couple behind me talking
>turn around and glare at them
>they continue doing it
What am I supposed to do in this situation?
>>
>>70319362
>responding to an underage hillbilly

it's people like you who killed 4chan
>>
>>70319612
And it's people like you who think it's cool to marginalise farmers whohvae killed America
>>
>>70318550
>constantly interrupted throughout by people asking why I'm dressed like a plague doctor when all I want to do is watch the movie and pretend they aren't there
YOU DO THIS TOO??
>>
File: 1458758773339.jpg (64 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458758773339.jpg
64 KB, 600x800
>>
>>70319484
tell em to shut up
whats the worst that can happen
>>
>>70318692
>living in a 3rd world country that allows smoking indoors
>>
>>70319340
like $10
>>
>>70320073
like 1960s america?
>>
File: fap.gif (28 KB, 276x140) Image search: [Google]
fap.gif
28 KB, 276x140
>>70320012
>>
File: crablegs.png (222 KB, 300x412) Image search: [Google]
crablegs.png
222 KB, 300x412
When there's no fucking lemon juice left to drizzle over my crab legs
>>
Spoilers definitely

I went to see Star Wars 7 on opening day with my friends and when we left and were still gathering our shit one of them decides to go and yell "HAN SOLO DIES" at the queue of people with their star wars branded popcorn buckets, even some cosplayers.

We all got the dirtiest looks and had to quickly leave, felt pretty shit for those people
>>
The new tranny bathrooms. First we let the coloreds use them now the gays...fuck that!
Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.