[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/SSG/ - Steven Seagal General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Steven-Seagal-mEloWSh0Qidm.jpg (18 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Steven-Seagal-mEloWSh0Qidm.jpg
18 KB, 360x240
Discuss this kinomancer masters recent and past works
>>
>>70310599
Easy
>>
So are we going to have an in depth discussion about the fact that he did a Sheev spin out the window during the EASY scene?

George Lucas being a huge Seagal fan, clearly saw that and added it in.

Remember, Seagal is constantly
>Sword fighting
>Talking about martial arts buddah shit
>Training
Like a fucking Jedi/Sith

Sheev/Seagal crossover when? Its clearly meant to be.
>>
>>70310683
Sheev origins starting seagal as the trainer
>>
Prime TV did Steven Segal Tuesday's for about 6 months. I liked The Glimmer Man
>>
http://fightstate.com/steven-seagal-choked-out-by-judo-master-shits-his-pants/
>>
All memes aside, why the fuck was that guy saying easy? Maybe it's because I'm not a native English speaker so I'm missing some meaning, but what did he unironically mean by that?
>>
File: 1462808799115.jpg (104 KB, 437x500) Image search: [Google]
1462808799115.jpg
104 KB, 437x500
>Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Last Samurai.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn’t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Last Samurai. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs]from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.
>>
Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in /tv/. I was schooled in meme arts. I was given the title of big guy. They take a movie “Meme Lover.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to 4chan. He doesn’t post pepe. He has never gotten dubs. They make him the Meme Lover. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Reddit and the politics.
>>
Under Siege is easily my favourite from his oeuvre.
>>
>>70310799

US2

The one with Katarina Eyegirl and Erik Bologna.
>>
>>70310779

This bitter, fat bastard.

The Last Samurai was GOAT.

Don't be jelly, fatboy.
>>
when are we going to a see a seagal vs brendan movie
>>
>>70310725
Urban Legend, funnily enough. It's just that dweebs are desperate to hate on Seagal for some reason.

Btw, Gene LeBell is a chronic liar.
>>
>>70310779
>raised in Japan
>moved there at some point between 19-21
>>
File: 1457355244418.jpg (25 KB, 236x334) Image search: [Google]
1457355244418.jpg
25 KB, 236x334
>>70311205
>*officer Seagal carefully enters some fancy office*
>*chair facing backwards to Seagal*
>voice: So.. you made this far alive....
>officer Seagal: There's only one man who could pull this off
>*chair rotates and reveals rugged and overweight looking Brendan Fraser gangster boss*
>Brendan: And I'm JUST the right guy!
>>
>>70310799
Under Siege is great. The sequel is great as well. They're comfycore, and everything that was good in 90s schlock action.
Van Damme's Sudden Death is very similar.
>>
File: seagal wine.gif (2 MB, 398x220) Image search: [Google]
seagal wine.gif
2 MB, 398x220
*squeaky sounds*
>>
>>70312599
yes please
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.