[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frowny Face: Sony Pictures Faces Legal Spat Over 'The Emoji
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: GettyImages-520807772.0[1].jpg (84 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-520807772.0[1].jpg
84 KB, 1280x854
>The studio is going full speed ahead on the film dated for 2017. Only problem: A former video game executive who lives in Germany might have all the merchandise trademarks for it.
>Husges, 45, doesn't own the rights to the wildly popular digital icons on phones and social media, but as founder of The Emoji Co., he also created more than 3,000 of his own icons and trademarked and licensed them for use on an array of merchandise. Husges also trademarked such titles as "emojiplanet" and "emojitown."
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/frowny-face-sony-pictures-faces-898523

It's over, Sony is finished.
>>
>>70308958
who is the whore on the pic?
>>
>State of Sony

I thought Jews were good at making business decisions. What's going on?
>>
>>70308958
Sony is gonna die soon
>>
>>70309320
and thank fuck for that
>>
How do you even make an emoji movie? They aren't characters, why wasn't there a ringtone movie or an alphabet movie? Is the fucking eggplant gonna be in it? what aboout the 100 basketball americans use? what are the 100's lines gonna be? is he gonna walk round shouting worldstar?
>>
File: 1450572721103.png (182 KB, 311x300) Image search: [Google]
1450572721103.png
182 KB, 311x300
>>70309582
>is he gonna walk round shouting worldstar?
>>
>>70309582
I thought the same with the Lego movie but it turned out alright
>>
>>70308958
I thought the "Emoji Movie" thing was a /tv/ meme.

Boy do I feel bad now.
>>
>>70309974
lego has been making movies for at least ten years and already has multiple media tie-ins you retard
>>
>>70308958
Why the fuck would anyone make a movie about emojis anyway? Why the fuck would anyone watch that shit? That's as retarded as that lego movie. FUcking awflu
>>
>>70309582
>Is the fucking eggplant gonna be in it?
It'll be the main villain
>>
>>70308958
>The Emoji Movie

Are you serious Hollywood? Really? Fucking REALLY?
I hate this fucking world.
>>
>>70309974
But there already were Lego movies at that point.

Even the Angry Birds games have some story or motivation behind them.

Making an Emoji movie is like making a movie called "The Alphabet" and trying to make a story about living breathing letters.

Or that "Snuggie: The Movie" joke RLM made.
>>
>>70310149
subtle kek
>>
>>70308958

>Main character has a small tuft of hair and a chipped tooth

I FUCKING KNEW IT

I bet his love interest has a bow and big eyelashes and probably a beauty mark.

There'll be 12 pictures of pahael before the week is up.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.