[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what if mutants exist in real life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: X2cyclops.jpg (59 KB, 656x1024) Image search: [Google]
X2cyclops.jpg
59 KB, 656x1024
what if mutants exist in real life?
>>
>>70308560
they'd have Down syndrome, cancer etc
>>
they already do
they're called liberals
>>
>>70308560
They have 2 more pairs of wisdom teeth
>>
>>70308560

the state would round them all up and kill them immediately, look how triggered 99% of governemnts get about people just owning guns
>>
>>70308560
u ,eam powerrs`?
>>
>>70308560

Does it count if I have a disorder where my nerves are shot so I can't feel pain ?

It sounds cool but it's dangerous as fuck. Burn my self as a kid on a stove because my hand was on it but I couldn't feel anything.
>>
>>70308879
I heard that disorder is very rare. Do you often have trouble because you hurt yourself and you didn't realise?
>>
>>70308560
Most mutants in X-Men wouldn't have too much use for their powers anyway.
>>
But we are all mutants, anon.

If there were no mutation the human race would have gone instinct.
>>
>>70308921
>Do you often have trouble because you hurt yourself and you didn't realise?

When I was younger yeah. Now I'm just cautious I guess. I do check my body every morning though to see if at night I scratched my eyes, etc.
>>
>>70309005
wow....really makes you think..
>>
>>70308560
We don't
>>
>>70309017
Do you experience orgasms or sexual pleasure?
>>
>>70309068

Yeup.
>>
>>70308560
>tfw you have powers and afraid to show them.
>>70308670
yeah. I don't want to be experimented on.
>>
What I don't get about X-Men.

How do they get their powers? Mutations is affected by genetics and the enviroment. Did Iceman live his entire life in the arctic enviroment to gain Ice manipulation?
>>
>>70308879
So you can do the thing the guy does in James Bond where he holds a really hot stone?
>>
>>70309224

I can get my arm cut off and keep on walking not feeling a thing.

I would probably bleed out though and die .

That's the dangerous part. I could have a blood clot or some infection and I wouldn't know it and I could just drop dead any day
>>
>>70308560
then i would be jealous since i dont have any powers.
>>
>>70310075
Can I cut your arm off?
>>
>>70308879
>Does it count if I have a disorder where my nerves are shot so I can't feel pain ?

Hi, Francis!
>>
>>70309138
>Did Iceman live his entire life in the arctic enviroment to gain Ice manipulation?
That;s adaptation you retard. And besdies why would living around ice give you ice powers? if anything it would give you fire powers. boy are you stupid
>>
>>70308879
Fuck dude you should be a spy, you would be unstoppable since they can't physically torture you.

Do you get hangovers? Like feel a headache?

You should really do an AMA
>>
>>70310144

https://youtu.be/5O2Lzd-Fznw?t=239
>>
File: sixfingers.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sixfingers.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
they do. not shooped btw.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.