[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the atmospheric dust has settled, which one was better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: deepi-armag.jpg (29 KB, 405x298) Image search: [Google]
deepi-armag.jpg
29 KB, 405x298
Now that the atmospheric dust has settled, which one was better?
>>
armageddon

DON'T WANNA CLOSE MY EYYYYYYYYYES
>>
>>70306104
Pleb opinion desu
>>
>>70306132
I guess if some shitty tripfag disagrees with me then I must be doing something right
>>
"I need you to hit that meteor with every Duvall you've got!"

https://youtu.be/L0nuQ5o2DYU?t=94
>>
>>70306026
Deep Impact is unfortunately better than Armageddon

DI has some very heavy themes of morality, fantastic acting from people such as Tea Leoni, that girl who plays Elijah Wood's girlfriend, that guy who goes blind, and Elijah Wood's girlfriends Dad who utters "Beiderman...' after seeing the meteor
>>
>>70306176
holy shit homestar is STILL going?
>>
Armageddon isn't great but I'd watch a dog shit for two hours if Liv Tyler is standing in the frame
>>
>>70306206
They update very rarely now.
>>
>>70306026
Deep Impact was better, Armageddon was more fun and people remember it.
>>
>>70306026

Deep Impact
>>
File: amber hurt.jpg (153 KB, 962x1197) Image search: [Google]
amber hurt.jpg
153 KB, 962x1197
Depp Impact
>>
>>70306252
Is there a difference?
>>
Deep Impact by far
>>
Armageddon because William Fichtner is in it
>>
deep impact because muh motorbike to save the girl
>>
WE WIN GRACIE
>>
Armageddon, because Steve Buscemi goes nuts in it.

Deep Impact had too many feels in it.
>>
>>70306556
This
>>
Armageddon.

Deep Impact is like if someone made a movie as ridiculous and melodramatic as Armageddon and tried to play it straight. It doesn't have the cheeky quality that makes Armageddon bearable and doesn't stand up to multiple viewings.
>>
File: leelee.jpg (135 KB, 1107x1671) Image search: [Google]
leelee.jpg
135 KB, 1107x1671
Deep Impact because it wasn't just another hero saves the day action movie. Also it also had my very first waifu in it, pic related.
>>
File: 1790.jpg (48 KB, 445x655) Image search: [Google]
1790.jpg
48 KB, 445x655
>>70306026
i choose this goddess
>>
>>70306026
Deep impact
>>
>>70306026

Deep Impact by far.

>more realistic
>didn't drag on
>good ending
>>
watched both when i was like 13 years old and preferred deep impact. Armageddon was such a cheesefest without any real end of the world shit apart from the intro. the way deep impact built up to the end of the world was just more interesting and when it finally happened it was the most epic asteroid impact sequence in the history of cinema.
>>
>>70306026

Gus Partenza blasting off to space was nightmare fuel for me.

Armageddon is better.
>>
Neither.
>>
>>70306026
I have no idea how so many people like Armageddon. Of course they're both shit, but Deep Impact just feels more, dare I say it, impactful. Its a movie I can take somewhat seriously.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 281x151) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 281x151
>>70306156
kek
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.