[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will they ever make a good TMNT movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: heroesinahalfshell.jpg (69 KB, 752x329) Image search: [Google]
heroesinahalfshell.jpg
69 KB, 752x329
Will they ever make a good TMNT movie?
>>
>>70305376
They did in 1990.
>>
I thought it was a pretty decent movie. It sucks that's its kinda ghetto and kinda stupid and kinda focuses on sexuality a little and makes overused jokes and is kinda predictable and doesn't really look attractive and is nothing like what made us grow to love the ninja turtles, but it's alright
>>
it was better than the first at least? technodrome was neat.
>>
File: image_2.jpg (29 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
29 KB, 600x400
>>70306487
This
>>
>>70305376
The bigger question wtf is wrong with critics nowadays?

>BvS
>Xmen apocalypse
>Hail Cesar

Considering how unrealistically shit this score is for a decent looking triple A title, you just know this is bullshit and the movie is gonna be entertaining.

I mean has there ever been a time where there was a greater inconsistency between user movie scores and "professional" reviewers?

Rottentomatoes should add a feature that allows us to rate reviews, so each reviewer has its own Rottentomatoes score. This way bullshit hype, bandwagon, fanboyism or whatever else the fuck is going on will just stop.

It has reached the point I just watch any remotely interesting looking movie despite the score, since the scores don't tell me shit anyway.
>>
>>70305376
Megan a cute though. A CUTE!
>>
>>70306546
Kek
>>
>>70306698
Whenever the subject of critics comes up on this board it just proves how underage everyone is. You need to understand the type of people that get hired to write movie reviews, and also understand the type of people doing the hiring. You also need to understand these are "journalistic" outlets that have a procedure to follow especially in today's social climate. Once you know all this then RT and critics are very predictable.
>>
>>70305376
>>70294951

Stop caring about rotten tomatoes you fucking retards

JUST FUCKING STOP YOU MANCHILDREN PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>70307009
Are you fucking retared? 90% are glorified internet bloggers
>>
>>70306487
pretty much this, based casey jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGH_u5iSpg0
>>
>>70306487

The CGI one they made in 07 was alright, too.
>>
>>70307009

So basically, if I become a gay, black, transgendered feminist male then I can be a real critic?
>>
>>70306698

I think that's an interesting idea, to review their reviews, but then where would that end? You'd review their review, then someone would come review your review of their review and it would be an unending rabbit hole.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.