[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finn theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1920x1080
Ok we've all seen force awakens by now, and have probably figured out that Disney is taking stuff from the expanded universe and reshaping it to fit into movie canon, ex. Kylo Ren is adapted from Anakin Solo and Ben Skywalker.
My theory is that Finn is the movie adaption of Kyle Katarn. Kyle Katarn was an imperial stormtrooper who defected and eventually became a Jedi. We've seen in the movie that Finn was a stormtrooper who defected and has shown signs of becoming a Jedi.
What say you?
>>
>tfw haven't seen it
>nor deadpool, captain america, or ironman 3
>but i did see batman v superman

can't touch this

boom da da doom, ba doop, ba doom

MY MY MY MY MUSIC HIT ME

SO HARD

MAKES ME SAY

OH MY LORD
>>
>>70303109
>I saw batman v superman
I feel so sorry for you
>>
>>70303076
KK wasn't a faggot nigger
>>
>>70304285
Only one of those things is true.
I'll let you decide which one.
>>
File: luke_leia_kiss.jpg (26 KB, 388x432) Image search: [Google]
luke_leia_kiss.jpg
26 KB, 388x432
"Use two fingers this time, Luke."
>>
>>70304361
"WHY ARENT YOU LAUGHING"
>>
>>70303109
THANK YOU

FOR BLESSING ME

WITH THE RYHM
>>
No thanks
>>
>>70303076

>has shown signs of becoming a Jedi.

No, not really. He got fucked up badly both times he tried to wield the lightsaber, and he doesn't seem to do anything that would indicate ability to use the Force.
>>
>>70307837
Watch the scene where Finn lifts crates in the pirate's ship at Maz Kanata's castle. Finn lifts his head up, he hears people yelling and crying in fear.
None of the other crew members seem to notice.
When it cuts to Kanata's patrons gathering outside to look at the explosion, they're talking worriedly, but they're not screaming or crying.
>>
File: 1457995993715.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1457995993715.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>70307953

I'll have to watch it again. Can't believe I might have missed this.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.