[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you wanna see the most beautiful thing I ever filmed what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: t.png (609 KB, 1103x481) Image search: [Google]
t.png
609 KB, 1103x481
>you wanna see the most beautiful thing I ever filmed

what actually he actually mean by this(scene)?
>>
he wanted to show her a bag,
>>
File: plasticbag[1].jpg (29 KB, 400x274) Image search: [Google]
plasticbag[1].jpg
29 KB, 400x274
>>
For its time, this was a moving scene. It's still poignant, but nowadays everyone's too cynical for it to have the same impact. we've matured past this as a culture.
>>
>>70302820
I don't think matured is the right word, but we definitely moved past it
>>
it's just a bit of weird art
>>
File: 1431410481578.png (10 KB, 339x324) Image search: [Google]
1431410481578.png
10 KB, 339x324
>>70301356

my face when
>>
>>70302820
i saw this movie when it came out, and thought that scene was stupid and that character was the most up it's own ass thing in the whole overrated movie
>>
>>70303350

>I was contrarian before you

Congratulations, we were going to give you a medal but then we realised it would just be a disappointing cliched trope that you'd seen before, so we got you this sarcastic post on 4chan instead.
>>
He's a pretentious fuck.
>>
File: CKtBFo4WIAATTLh.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CKtBFo4WIAATTLh.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
>>70303417
>having an opinion is a false, beleaguered attempt at forced relevancy
>>
>>70301356
that he's a talentless hack
>>
>>70301356
The whole point is that the plastic bag caught in an eddy is just one of hundreds of hidden beauties in the world, that people wouldn't give their time to acknowledge. Camcorder guy is into this shit, and believes there's beauty in everything if you stop and look. That's why he likes plain jane over that blonde chick kevin spacey wants to nail.

The entire theme of the film is that we should stop and "look closer" at things, instead of taking them at surface value. I Hell, "Look Closer" is even the bloody tagline.

Good lord when did /tv/ become such a festering petri dish of pleb. This really isnt a difficult movie to understand
>>
>>70304019

Course not, but sharing that opinion with total strangers, without provocation and nearly 10 years too late sure is.
>>
>>70301356

Obligatory

https://youtu.be/OX1-G69WLzo
>>
>>70304221

>plain jane

the other chick is the plane jane. Girls he dug are the true patricians choice.
>>
>>70305079

Really bothered me that they made her out to be hot, she looked like an emaciated man.
>>
If "Any Other Name" hadn't played during that scene, it would've lost like 90% impact.

Man that song is great.
>>
>>70302820
it's fucking dumb
nothing contrarian about thinking so, it's more about being jaded
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.