[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Dick cuck Maddox? Will Tuesdays ever be good again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 9
File: biggest_problem_square_1400x1400.jpg (191 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
biggest_problem_square_1400x1400.jpg
191 KB, 1400x1400
Did Dick cuck Maddox? Will Tuesdays ever be good again?
>>
Nothing Maddox does will ever be good again.
>>
>>70296547
>looking forward to podcast network
>Dick will not be involved
>the flagship show will not be involved

This is going to tank so hard and I couldn't be happier
>>
>>70296691
From what I've seen on Reddit people have pretty much completely turned against him for now but I hope they don't let him get away with this shit. I hope he crashes and burns.
>>
>no mans sky delayed
>Biggest Problem ends

this was supposed to be the summer of George....
>>
File: Badasslick.jpg (24 KB, 396x299) Image search: [Google]
Badasslick.jpg
24 KB, 396x299
>>70296328
I can't keep up with all this e-celeb worship.

It's like you people are always just looking for random nobodies on YouTube to follow and worship in place of more normie celebs like Miles Cyrus and the Cardassians.

Sage BTW.
>>
>>70296328
is it true that the monkeyman unfriended dax on facebook too? How can one man be so overly dramatic
>>
>>70296328
I didnt listen to the last one yet.

What is the drama about now?
>>
There is nothing inherently wrong with being a cuckold.
>>
Man, fuck Maddox. That whole petty speech about how great he was and how much effort he put into the podcast.

And Sean just sitting there taking it all, while his best buddy Dick didn't even get a thanks?

Fuck that entitled cuck, I'm team Dick.
>>
Thread Theme:

https://soundcloud.com/grant-mooney/madcucks
>>
>Maddox is about to be a bigger problem than missing your Fantasy Football Draft, the ultimate Dick problem.

Do your part friends, http://thebiggestproblemintheuniverse.com/the-problems/
>>
>>70297347
>tfw Maddox straight up banned the Titanic bit.
>>
>>70297404
In true cuckold fashion.
>>
>launching new network
>end your flagship show terribly

GREAT LAUNCH 10/10 keep it up, great job!
>>
Someone give me a summary of what you're talking about? All I know is that cuck video he did a couple weeks ago.
>>
>>70296998
maddox has been around long before your dad forgot to pull out
>>
>>70296998
>Maddox
>random nobody
I mean, I try to ignore the guy as much as I can but he's hardly a nobody unless you're not old enough to be using this website
>>
Man, I used to be a huge Maddox fan back in the days, when he wasn't very well known and had his ugly website. I even bought his alphabet of manliness book when it was released years ago. I still read it from time to time and it still makes me laugh.

I don't know what the hell happened to him, he was on a good roll, and now this...
>>
>>70297560
he moved to california
>>
>>70297518
Maddox and Dick Materson (aka this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM) had a poscast that was pretty good, then Maddox got pissy for some reason, kicked Dick off the podcast and ended it without even mentioning him in the last episode
>>
>>70297560
>>70296328
what happened faggots?
>>
>>70297547
Surprise surprise, the babies who constantly whine about "e-celeb worship" are underage.
>>
>>70297641
Any comments from either of them?
>>
>>70297701
Nothing concrete. There's some shit on plebbit about how Dick hated Maddox and only did the podcast for the fans and the money.

Also apparently Dick was asked not to show up for Episode 77, because Maddox was shopping around for new co-hosts, and they gave the reason that Dick "couldn't make it."
>>
File: 8a9.jpg (18 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
8a9.jpg
18 KB, 400x267
>>70297641
Oh god this is hilarious

Is this what the podcast was about ?
>>
>>70297848
No, half of it is Maddox sucking up to guests.
>>
Top stories from the podcast:
Mikes substitute teacher shitting incident
The Bro-Down Oranges
Burning man not walking 1 mile
Any yelling/dick rant
>>
File: 1428361319925.jpg (396 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1428361319925.jpg
396 KB, 1920x1080
>>70296328
>Maddox's video shilling hard for his twitch channel and calling anyone who doesn't like Let's Plays jealous and outdated
>Maddox's video defending cuckolding

I've only casually watched a few of his past videos but watching that shit made me hope he crashed and burned. I am glad to see it happen so soon.
>>
>>70297949
No misadventures of Dick's man?
>>
>>70298253
I would also add on there Maddox defending the word cuckold while Dick loses his shit
>>
>>70298331
> I embraced the Cuck, therefore I win.
>>
Getting in front of a camera was the biggest mistake this guy ever made. It even retroactively ruined his good old stuff because you now know the cuck behind the keyboard.
>>
I was always a Dick man myself. He was infinitely funnier than Maddox.
>>
>>70298455
It's because Dick didn't try to make every single joke sound intellectual.
>>
>>70297159
It's just another best of with Maddox and Asterios talking about how the show has run its course(it hasn't and it's now obvious they had a falling out) Dick isn't mentioned once. Sean is there but I think he just wanted that last paycheck, had a great line though.

I mean Maddox didn't have to get into detail but to just pretend the reason it's over isn't you both hating each other is not what people came to expect from the show.
>>
File: tJOKYL5.png (241 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
tJOKYL5.png
241 KB, 1440x2560
Relevant screenshots sourced from /r/BiggestProblem

It's safe to assume these are legitimate but no further proof is provided.
>>
>>
Dick also wrote this comment about his absence from Episode 77

https://www.reddit.com/r/biggestproblem/comments/3re8a7/episode_77/cwnmfqy?context=3
>>
File: ndD7sPX.png (171 KB, 2479x1240) Image search: [Google]
ndD7sPX.png
171 KB, 2479x1240
Dick is listed as one of the authors in every episode mp3 file EXCEPT the last one.
>>
>Penn and Teller are still together
>Maddox and Dick are broken up
>>
File: 9bWO7RS.png (275 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
9bWO7RS.png
275 KB, 2048x1536
>>
>>70296328
Wtf Dick was legit the best thing about TBPITU
why is Maddox doing this to himself and the podcast? does he know most of the viewers are going to leave with Dick?
>>
>>70297560
>when he wasn't very well known and had his ugly website
How does it feel to be a hipster?
>>
which podcast would you rather listen to?

Maddox and Asterios
or
Dick and TIM CHANGZZZZ
>>
>>70298938
TIM CHANGZZZ PEW PEW PEW PEEEEW
>>
>>70297642
The biggest Problem podcast is over Dick and Maddox had a Falling out and the new podcast network Maddox is talking about is oging to be shit because Dick isn't involved
>>
Who /Dicksucker/ here?
>>
>>70298938
I fucking hate Tim so Dick and Sean, Sean can handle himself in a discussion, he needs to stop with the self defeating thoughts and step up to the plate. I don't know if an audio engineer is constantly monitoring shit though so I don't want him to screw with the audio quality by setting it and forgetting it. I just don't want to lose Dick, I loved that Dr Phil episode and his website but it's been hard to find what he's been up to until this podcast showed up. Maddox won't fade, Dick doesn't have a very good web presence so I hope he starts up his own thing.
>>
>>70298938
#TEAMCOCK

FUCK BITCHES
>>
>>70299059
Dick is 4chan incarnate. It only makes sense we're all with Dick.
>>
>>70299084
Dick talked about going on 4chan and responding to people talking about him during an episode, I'll have to look up which

Thanks to Laurie Foster and Megan Pennock for the transcriptions making searching easy
>>
>thread theme
https://soundcloud.com/biggestproblem/maddox-lost-punk
>>
Do you think half of Maddox's stories about women and dates were made up?
>>
>>70299200
Best song, god I hate that Maddox banned this.
>>
>>70299205
You know when you grab a woman's breast and it's like a bag of sand
>>70299224
Dick bits: Maddox lost, I won the vote, Titanic
Maddox bits: 30 variations on Dick vs Dick
>>
>>70299205
Everything from the first wave of the manosphere was made up. Maddox, Tucker Max, etc. I don't even remember any other people from that time anymore, Jesus Christ, I only remember a few from the local magazines and printed media that copied them.
>>
>>70299200
Lol
>>
>Just listened to the new podcast besides the recycled clips
>Notice Dick isn't there and nobody mentions it
>Wonder what the fuck happened
>Read literally all the comments on the post on Maddoff's website
>"Fuuuuuuck, I know plenty of anons are fans, I wonder if any of them put it together."
>"But where the fuck do I look for a thread about a podcast?"

Based /tv/ saving the day. Even saved me a long visit to leddit by having all the evidence posted in one thread.

/pol/ has a thread (I looked there first because of all the Maddox is a cuck threads), but it's shit

>>70298889
That's because Penn and Teller are clearly gay lovers.
>>
>>70299405
Well then O&A and M&D should start fucking each other because I'm sick of my radio friends breaking up. Is it my problem for being so attached to these people? Yes. Do I care? Yes but I don't know what to do. My entire day was ruined by this, I just spent the day in bed, the only reason I'm posting now is I got up long enough to get wasted.
>>
MADDOX LOST! MADDOX LOST! MADDOX LOST! MADDOX LOST! MADDOX LOST! MADDOX LOST! MADDOX LOST! MADDOX LOST!
>>
>>70297404

>banned the skit

I would think they'd just end it since it was grating to hear maddox fake anger at the start of every episode.

hohoo did you hear that flute guys? gee golly that's funnier the 50th time. oh wow maddox is so angry hhehehehe.

They faked being angry a lot early on in the podcast but towards the end I can't remember them doing any of that shit.

>>70298938

asterios is unfunny. very unfunny.
>>
>>70299502
DICK
IS
THE
WINNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
>>
>>70299552
The Titanic skit was hilarious man.
>>
>>70298938
Tim Changz is fucking retarded and only funny when he appears once in a blue moon, but AssTearing CocoaPuffs is the biggest SJW white knight pussy guest by a wide margin and a total kissass. Worst part is his voice clip bits were actually really funny imo, but once he started becoming a recurring guest and got into his politics, he went to shit and stopped doing those.

Tl;dr Tim Changz, but I'd have to take breaks from regular listening.
>>
>>70299605

His biggest problems in history this week bits were amazing wish he did more stuff like that, also the E3 coverage
>>
>>70299634
The E3 coverage was Tom Phillips from gameobliterator.biz you fucking idiot.

Holy fuck I just went to gameobliterator.biz and it just redirects to Asterios' website. This podcast has completely been fucked.
>>
>>70299605

Well said. Don't know about the kiss ass part but I forgot how good his skits were sometimes.
>>
>>70299634
That's exactly what I mean. That shit was great and made me like him far more than him being an actual guest on the show. He says on this last episode he spent hours and hours on them and I'd believe it, he's got talent.

Too bad he doesn't do small doses of comedy without SJW politics or asskissing anymore.

Does anyone else think he got dumped or divorced at some point during the show's tenure and that's why he moved out west near Maddox, started constantly going to burlesque shows/strip clubs and drinking like a fish?

Would also explain his SJW pandering if he's desperately trying to find a girl. It all adds up.
>>
>>70297560
Pretty much same as me, I still have the book on my shelf next to my bed. I use to fucking laugh at some of his articles, now I come back years later and find he's still alive making videos and he defends being a cuck and acting like a spoilt has-been. That's another aspect of my early 20s thrown into the garbage eh.
>>
I was wondering if anyone on 4chan gave a shit about this podcast or not.

I can't believe it ended so abruptly after two shitty clip shows. I'm kind of surprised that Maddox and Dick seem to have had some sort of falling out, I took them as the kind of people who talked a lot of shit to each other but never took it personally.
>>
>>70299774
To be specific, he only kisses Maddox's ass and maybe the guest's (usually female), but it definitely happens.

>>70299136

Yeah. Dick has mentioned 4chan once or twice, even before the cuck thing, which he clearly had a 100% understanding of. There's no way he doesn't lurk/post on here. He's definitely been to /pol/.
>>
>>70299084
Dick is not 4chan incarnate.

4chan incarnate would have to be someone way stupider.
>>
>>70299997
Like other anons have said, Dick is one of us. Not to mention most of us are old enough and have been a part of "internet culture" long enough to know who Maddox is.

I actually heard about the podcast for the first time on /co/ in a thread about Maddox's video about Spider-Woman's ass. Been hooked ever since.

Most of us are surprised about what happened aside from the fact that Maddox is probably the reason for the split and that he'd be petulant enough to cuck Dick out of any recognition on the final episode.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 284x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 284x322
>>70300000
nice
>>
What board am I supposed to discuss this on?
>>
>>70300144
The annoying thing is neither of them seem super interested in giving an explanation on what happened or anything, so we might never know what really went down.

All I know is there's no way I'm checking out Maddox's shitty podcast network after being left hanging like this, fuck that.
>>
>>70300399

/a/
>>
>>70298938
Tim Changz made me laugh my ass off. Him, Dick, and Sean are the best

Maddox's worst moment was the Libertarian fiasco. I had to re-listen to it just to fathom how fucking stupid his argument was
>>
>>70300435
we need a board for discussing videos and podcasts
>>
>>70300419
Amen broseph.

This shit is GameGroomps all over again.

Didn't watch Steam Train, won't listen to Maddoff's Podcuck Network
>>
>>70300566
>Maddox's worst moment was the Libertarian fiasco. I had to re-listen to it just to fathom how fucking stupid his argument was

I feel like no one ever railed him hard enough for that either. He was like a villain everyone hated on that episode and it felt like no one truly gave him his just deserts.
>>
>>70297547
I'm 32. Who's Maddox?
>>
>>70300566
His entirely specific homeowners association argument was the most amazing thing I've ever heard, how can anyone respond
>>
>>70300691
>Sean points out that a Homeowners Association is a big government considering the scale of what they're governing.
>Dick points out that they're an obtrusive government as well.
>Maddox drools like a retard and somehow has the balls to speak in a condescending voice.
>>
>>70300691
>>70300669
I had to listen to the podcast again because I was so confused on what Maddox was trying to say. When I realized that he actually thought that "small government" meant less people in charge and not less power, I lost it. The arrogance and stupidity was truly baffling.

Go vote up Maddox
>>
>>70300800
It always goes like this
>Maddox you're wrong because x y and z
>...
>No dipshits, let me restate what I said before because my argument is shit
>>
>>70299502
>>70299556
>Dick was always coming up with hilarious shit like this.
>Maddox just spent all his time making Dick vs Dick bits and fucking them up half the time.
>>
>>70299502
The first time he played that was the best moment.

I think because it was about a comment that he was celebrating his victories too much.
>>
Dick was pretty annoying in the early episodes but he completely grew on me once I realized his shtick. Maddox on the other hand has just become a complete dunce. His show really emphasized how insecure he is. He's now just deleting comments like crazy and didn't even talk about Dick on the final episode
>>
This whole thing seems like a Maddox troll thing.
Maybe to prove a point or something.

Nothing better to advertise a new podcast network with some manufactured drama.
>>
>>70301104
>This whole thing seems like a Maddox troll thing.
>Maybe to prove a point or something.
>Nothing better to advertise a new podcast network with some manufactured drama.

That seems really unlikely. I think it would be against Maddox's principles to do something like that, and also kind of a stupid thing to do considering how much he pissed all his fans off.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.