[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would Stephen Strange be a target to Hydra? Unless Dr. Strange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ws.jpg (44 KB, 1189x529) Image search: [Google]
ws.jpg
44 KB, 1189x529
Why would Stephen Strange be a target to Hydra? Unless Dr. Strange takes place before the events of Winter Soldier, then why would Zola's Algorithm target him?
>>
>>70292836
they explicitly say the algorithm is predictive.

you ask dumber questions than my mother
>>
>>70292925
Yeah but how the fuck does an algorithm predict magic? It works based off of recorded data, it doesn't literally see the future.
>>
>>70293141

Stephen Strange was gifted long before he became sorcerer supreme. The algorithm didn't predict magic, it predicted potential greatness/usefulness/danger level/etc. and Stange certainly fits into those categories.
>>
More importantly, How did JJ know about Strange when trying to come up with a name for Octavius?
>>
>>70293604
No reason why Strange couldn't already be known as a hero in that universe.
>>
>>70293141
>it doesn't literally see the future

yeah well you should've told the screenwriters that
>>
Maybe you'll find out in Dr Strange?
>>
>>70293713
Reminder that Marvel wanted to do his universe with Fox and Sony distributing them before Paramount.
>>
File: DChris.jpg (55 KB, 480x562) Image search: [Google]
DChris.jpg
55 KB, 480x562
>>70292836
>Capeshit is too dumb for me, it's for kids
>Can someone explain to me a simple and explicitly stated plot point?
>>
>>70294510
I never said either of those things you autist.
>>
>>70293141
>Strange is currently the tony stark of surgery
>hydra is aware of other worldly powers and magical forces
>strange is predicted to have potential
>we know their prediction is accurate
Wtf else do you want?
>>
>>70292836
Yeah i just thought about that. Guess it could take place before it.
>>
>>70297367
>>70293141
It predicts future potential threats you fucking idiot, at least think about 30 seconds before posting this shit. It doesn't necessarily predict the magic aspect but can you imagine how a person as smart as Strange can be a threat given that a high school Valedictorian is also a threat to HYDRA?
>>
>>70293141
The algorithm targets capable and likely to rebel people for elimination. Strange is capable and lacks respect for authority before becoming sorcerer supreme. So do millions of others on their list.
>>
>>70293141
New Age Information Theory Mysticism
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.