[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was never sure the message that this movie was trying to send
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: ellenpage.jpg (652 KB, 1892x816) Image search: [Google]
ellenpage.jpg
652 KB, 1892x816
I was never sure the message that this movie was trying to send

I mean, anyone who didn't want to bang a "14" year old Ellen Page had to be a raging faggot.
>>
>>70291032
i think the the bad guy was a psychopath killer terrorist. the 14 year old qt was there just as eye candy, as everything in page's career actually
>>
>>70291327
Yes the guy was responsible for allowing a young girl to be raped and killed while he watched and then kept the video in a secret compartment in his house.
>>
File: 1397851181374.jpg (37 KB, 826x118) Image search: [Google]
1397851181374.jpg
37 KB, 826x118
>>70291032
>I was never sure the message that this movie was trying to send
Let's ask Ellen!
>>
>>70291032
There's a difference between wanting to do something and doing it. Otherwise everyone would be famous billionaires.

I want to kill people. I don't do it because I appreciate that they and most of the rest of society doesn't want me to, and will punish me if I do.

Just like the guy was supposed to understand that, hey, she's cute, but she's underage so I'll leave it alone.
>>
>>70291423
It just hurts my heart to learn more about Ellen Page. How can someone be so sweet and so incredibly fucking cancerous at the same time?
>>
>>70291523
So basically don't fix the 'problem', just force it into hiding
>>
File: 1431814356982.jpg (386 KB, 1079x1814) Image search: [Google]
1431814356982.jpg
386 KB, 1079x1814
>>70291032
>I was never sure the message that this movie was trying to send

Think about it this way:

If this movie had Charles Bronson or some other classic movie vigilante going after a pedophile and killing him, you would understand the movie perfectly. Another classic "vigialnte taking out scum" movie that has been done hundreds of times before.

But, for some reason, Ellen Page is put in the role of the vigilante, and.... you don't understand the message? Its the same movie as those other movies. Ellen Page is the vigilante. Just like Charles Bronson or other classic movie vigilantes would use tactics to their advantage against the bad guys they were trying to get, Ellen Page uses the tactic of posing as a victim to her advantage.

If you dont understand that this is a classic vigilante movie with Ellen Page, then you really need to study film and its various genres a lot better.
>>
>Ellen Page will literally never murder you
>>
>>70291758
>Being attracted to and wanting to fuck a firm bodied teenager with pouty lips and perky tits is bad

Yeah, that just doesn't make sense to me
>>
I haven't watched this in years, but, can someone answer this: Was there actually a sex tape at Patrick Wilson's house? I remember her looking under the rock table or whatever.
>>
>>70291857
I like how you can post stuff like this in your little "safespace" that is /tv/, but you would never say anything like this to anyone in real life because you are scared shitless.
>>
>>70291991
>You posted one sentence on 4chan, let me hastily generalize.
>>
>>70291991
you had to be a retard to say something like that in public. like von-trier-defending-hitler-level retard.

it doesn't mean isn't true. it's true. all of it
>>
>>70292243
"Look at me mommy, I'm being edgy on the internet because no one knows who I am! I actually am not really like this in real life, but I have to fit in with my friends on 4chan!"
>>
>>70291737
>Don't act impulsively on your base instincts.
Yeah, that's called being an adult.
>>
>>70296137
more like not being an savage
>>
File: Jeff.jpg (683 KB, 1892x816) Image search: [Google]
Jeff.jpg
683 KB, 1892x816
>>
Its been a long time since I watched it, wasn't there a hint that he may not have done it?
>>
is this essential ellencore? is she a qt on it?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.