[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What episode of Star Trek Voyager did Captain Janeway travel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Janeway_Season7.jpg (21 KB, 271x331) Image search: [Google]
Janeway_Season7.jpg
21 KB, 271x331
What episode of Star Trek Voyager did Captain Janeway travel back in time on a ruined planet only to discover it was her fault that the planet's unstable power source purged the planet of life?
>>
>>70288310
This?
http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon's_Teeth_%28episode%29
I literally just googled what you wrote
>>
>>70288366
Nope. In the episode the planet was fine just a day or so ago but because they used an unstable fuel source a parodox happened where janeway travels too and fro in time inside one of the power plants which causes a chain reaction to incinerate the planet in the past just as she is returned to the present.
>>
Nevermind I finally found it
http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Time_and_Again_(episode)
>>
>>70288689
Season 1
http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Time_and_Again_%28episode%29

Her character got less and less likable from the Pilot to the very end, almost episode for episode.

In the first season she was determined but not arrogant. Misguided but not self-righteous.

By the fifth season, every single acting chop Mulgrew throws into the character is like some bad baseball team owner who fucks with the media because he knows the outcomes of the games.
She's in Starfleet but she's cracking jokes while in iminent danger of annihilation and pretending to hear people while trying to solve some child's puzzle as if she couldn't care less about their concerns, even though they are a part of her crew.
Really hard to get through the show because of how unbelievable her character's actions are (and the actor's acting itself).
>>
>>70288898
I agree. She did pick up a disregarding nature as the series progressed.
>>
>>70288898
I said nevermind you stupid illiterate fuck. I already found it. Your post is useless just like you. Delete yourself then your post. Kirk out.
>>
>>70289090
Someone sounds like they got a rough spanner up the jeffries tube
>>
>>70288898
I feel like she just slowly went fucking nuts.

Admiral Janeway from the future totally shows what she's going to be like.
>>
>>70289090
Janeway, is that you?
>>
>>70289090
Shut up, nerd. Don't make me take your lunch money again.
>>
>>70288898
Don't know what the fuck you people are talking about. Janeway was an amazing character and Mulgrew is a fantastic actress. One of my highlights of voyager
>>
>>70290787
Agreed

Janeway was better than the softy diplomats like Picard
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.