[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any good creepy alien movies? Pic related. (It was the last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: download (1).jpg (11 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11 KB, 257x196
Any good creepy alien movies?
Pic related. (It was the last alien movie that legitimately creeped me out)
>>
This shit also made an impression on me
>>
>>70287947
Was that the one with Mila Jolovich?
Pretty badass tbqh desu famalamadingdong
>>
>>70287947
Extraterrestrial.
It's kinda shitty but good ending, even if the main chick is a cunt
>>
File: oHr87.gif (486 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
oHr87.gif
486 KB, 500x340
>>70288066
OP here. Good to know I wasn't the only 1.
>>
>>70288108
Yes it was. Really fucked me up for some reason.
>>
>>70288121
You see that's my issue with most alien horrors/thrillers. They have potential to be great and different like "The Fourth Kind" but end up just being generic movies with predictable plots and a few decent parts.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Only other movies that I can think of are "Signs" and "Dark Skies"
>>
>>70288340

Thoughts on Signs being about a demonic invasion? I actually kind of believe it.
>>
>>70288340
Is dark skies any good?
>>
>>
Fire in the Skies
>>
>>70288444
I mean.. it's believable. I mean the daughter kind of prophesies the alien invasion same with the dead wife.

It's actually insanely especially with the religious reveal at the end of The Fourth Kind.

Maybe the aliens in Signs are god and not demons. What if they put the humans on earth to harvest,experiment on, etc?
>>
>>70288484
It's okay. I mean nothing special. But it's certainly not terrible.
>>
13 replies and no mention of close encounters yet.

cmon /tv/ ur not a bunch of plebs are ya?
>>
>>70288621
Watch 'Age of deceit' on YouTube.
>>
Fourth Kind terrified me and I was 20 years old when I first saw it a few years back.

>watched it with my friends in my dark house, upstairs, late at night
>live right by some woods
>movie ends around 3 a.m.
>hear a barn owl outside

we all fucking screamed
>>
>>70288845
I was like 19 when I first watched it. At the time I was suffering from sleep paralysis almost nightly. Needless to say this movie fucked with me.
>>
it was a bad movie
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.