[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /tv/ writes an Adam Sandler movie. I'll start. Adam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
ITT: /tv/ writes an Adam Sandler movie. I'll start.

Adam Sandler plays a down on his luck average Joe.
>>
Adam Sandler makes a fun comfy comedy that is watchable for guys night, families, dates,

while 4chan is butthurt.
>>
And then his wife dies.
>>
Adam Sandler plays your regular asshole and has problems with women.
>>
he plays a simple guy who makes those sand sculptures out of colored sand and glass bottles and one day a manic pixie love interest takes one of his master works and shakes it so it ruins it but he's immediately in love and then movie things happen

call it "all mixed up" and cast winona ryder as the woman
>>
Adam Sandler makes kino then makes millions off comedy while redditors get triggered
>>
FART
>>
A 30 something manchild is thrust into adulthood and learns a life lesson as he falls in love with Drew Barrymore.
Adam Sandler as Adam Sandberg
Adam Sandler as Drew Barrymore
Kevin James as Paul Board
Chris Rock as Token Black Guy
David Spade as Pretentious Best friend
Rob Schneider as Adam Sandler
>>
this is a terrible start.
>>
Starring David Spade, Rob Schneider, Kevin James, Nick Swardson, Kevin Nealon, Allen Covert and Peter Dante.
>>
Regardless of whatever character Sandler is playing, you can bet your ass he's going to get an incredibly attractive and out of his league actress to play his wife/gf/love interest
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHA SHUT UP
>>
I look up to Adam Sandler. He makes mediocre that somehow sells (what the hell is his target demographic anyway?) and he does it to go on vacations and have fun with his friends. On top of that, he pisses off everyone who doesn't even watch his movies anymore.

/tv/, how do I become like Adam Sandler?
>>
>>70288200
Step 1: Be Jewish
>>
>>70288139
Adam Sandler has to lose weight for an MMA match but being a european jew his family pressures him to eats like 50 big meals a day or be ridiculed for wasting food.
>>
>>70288234
I'll convert. My Jewish doctor already convinced my parents to pay for circumcision.

Am I good to go?
>>
>>70288315
You can't convert to a race.
>>
>>70288355
I'll just get surgery and get a Jew nose then say I'm transkike.
>>
>>70288470
Sorry, jews don't have to abide by diversity rules, political correctness is only for the goyim.
>>
>>70287748

Adam Sandler plays Chris Rock's estranged 1/2 brother, upon learning this, Sandler spends the movie trying to get in touch with his African roots and wears a dozen gold chains, fake dreads, and gold grillz on his teeth and calls everyone his "nigga". He ends up rolling with the Crips and getting into all sorts of hijinks such as becoming a pimp, a crack dealer and a BLM advocate. He berates Chris Rock for being "too white" and makes fun of him for working at Applebees and telling him to work somewhere more "gangsta" like TGI Fridays

Chris tries to convert him back to being a whitey, so he dresses up as a Klan member and burns a cross in front of their garden, Adam comes out and confronts him and Chris lectures him on how great it is to be white. They resolve their differences by Adam letting Chris fuck his wife. The end.
>>
>>70288553
Man, there are some non-Jewish actors though. What should I do to be one of them? Hell, Adam Sandler could make a movie about this.
>>
>>70288638
>He berates Chris Rock for being "too white" and makes fun of him for working at Applebees and telling him to work somewhere more "gangsta" like TGI Fridays
kek that sounds like something sandler would do
>>
>>70288638
Adam then hits enter, finishing his latest Netflix masterpiece '12 Days a N-Word'. He then stumbles back into bed to fuck his wax-work wife, who under strict conditions must scream and moan all of Sandlers catchphrases. The most popular being, 'FART', followed shortly by 'YELLING SOMETHING' and 'LITTLE JEW MAN VOICE'.
>>
>>70289409
Kevin James, tired of being in Sandler's shadow creeps out from behind a half-opened door followed shortly by Sandlers closest compadre's Rob Schneider, Chris Rock, David Spade, Steve Buscemi, Jonathan Loughran, Tim Meadows, Norm McDonald and Jon Lovitz, etc. They swell in numbers now, completely surrounding Sandler and his wife.

Kevin James takes the first step forward amongst the group before brandishing a silver blade from the folds between his stomach, he shines the blade in the light revealing an engraving of 'U MAD?' before plunging it into Sandlers back. Kevin James weeped as the blade pushed through the funny mans chest, as he muttered 'for the memes'.

When the third dagger took Sandler between the shoulder blades, he did a fart and fell face-first into his wifes butt, who also farted. He never felt the fourth blade. Only the fart ...
>>
Steve Buscemi makes a cameo
>>
>>70290814
As an appalling failure.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.