[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Back to the Future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Almanacfront.jpg (182 KB, 778x1178) Image search: [Google]
Almanacfront.jpg
182 KB, 778x1178
Wouldn't the almanac eventually be wrong since athletes would play differently if they knew Biff was betting on or against them?
>>
>>70287561
No one would know who he bet on besides the book keepers
>>
>>70287561
It was a big almanac
>>
>>70287561
Eventually, yes. Maybe he was smart and intentionally chose the losing side a few times in order to keep a low profile while he was starting out. Thenlater he could bet big on one game with huge odds.
>>
>>70287561
how the fuck would they know if he was betting on or against them?
>>
>>70287608
Why wouldn't they deny his bets then? He's always right.
>>
The pool of gamblers is so large that you could easily place bets over many years with multiple bookies without the butterfly effect coming back to impact the results of games.
>>
>>70287561
Based on the rules in the film the book would change to reflect who won so he could always place the right bet
>>
>>70287561
The book would change if history was altered
>>
>>70287661
Maybe he got others to bet for him?
>>
>>70287719
Didn't think of that, I'm satisfied.
>>
Even though Biff was supposed to be kind of a moron, I assume he didn't bet on everything and purposely made some losing bets to cover his ass.

He wouldn't even of had to bet that often. He could make millions pretty quick even if he was only betting once a year
>>
File: ostrich-head (1).jpg (45 KB, 743x920) Image search: [Google]
ostrich-head (1).jpg
45 KB, 743x920
>>70287629
>Maybe he was smart and intentionally chose the losing side a few times in order to keep a low profile while he was starting out.

He would probably still keeping making the occasional losing bet just so the feds wouldn't think he was rigging every game.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.