[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of world does steven live in? I'm thinking he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: stevem.png (50 KB, 188x197) Image search: [Google]
stevem.png
50 KB, 188x197
What kind of world does steven live in?
I'm thinking he lives in a flooded earth scenario, from the fact that most of the settings are on small islands or near the coast.
Plus, steven can only list coastal cities off of his head.
>>
>>70287480
if it's a flooded earth all cities are coastal you big silly
>>
>>70287480
>>/co/
take your hipster memetoon and go
>>
>>70287542
But that's what I was saying.
>>
File: 1464330578144.gif (536 KB, 381x512) Image search: [Google]
1464330578144.gif
536 KB, 381x512
god fucking damn it

it is getting harder by the day to be a nobleman on /tv/ without being assailed from all sides by dirty fucking peasants with their uneducated horseshit opinions. you contribute nothing to this board. You aren't even fit to kiss my handmade leather shoes. You'd just get some of your fucking peasant stank on it.

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

DON'T YOU HAVE SOME CROPS TO TEND TO? SOME FIELDS TO TILL? SOME WENCH TO SLAP AROUND TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A BIG MAN? SOME TAVERN TO DROWN AWAY YOUR SORROWS IN?
>>
>jew fro
>sandals

So fucking disgusting that kids look up to this faggot character
>>
>>70287740
steven is easily the worst character on the show.
>>
>>70287637
NOBLEMAN, SWERVE
>>
>>70287804
>implying it isn't Lars or Sadie
>>
>>70287804
It's funny because everyone either hates steven and loves the rest of the cast or love steven and hates the rest of the cast. No middle ground.
I think the gems are the worst part of the show.
>>
>>70287740
>pro-feminist
>pro-diversity
>literally panders to homosexuals at every fucking turn
Utter garbage, m8. I despise this shite
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.