[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thor 3 to feature Planet Hulk, Elizabeth Debicki, Thor with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: G7syeQ5k8w-4.png (23 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
G7syeQ5k8w-4.png
23 KB, 300x250
http://collider.com/thor-3-planet-hulk-guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-villain/
>>
Why?
>>
File: .jpg (96 KB, 631x638) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
96 KB, 631x638
>>
Heck yeah hulk planet!
>>
Planet hulk has always sounded stupid to me. A talking, thinking Hulk? That kinda defeats the purpose...
>>
>>70286903
>Debicki
Hnnng
>>
>>70289731
He's been that way since his first appearance bro.
>>
File: dbz excited.png (267 KB, 423x303) Image search: [Google]
dbz excited.png
267 KB, 423x303
>>70289731
>Noticing what is clearly a brick of Velveta underneath that fruity pebble chilidog
Go on...
>>
>>70290117
Yep. And not just when he was grey. Also when he was green and in the Avengers. I don't know when or why the first made him stupid.
>>
Um. Why make Thor bald?
>>
>>70286903
>Elizabeth Debicki isn't playing Phyla-Vell or Carol Danvers
>is playing some obscure villain instead
I hope this is fake desu, it's a waste on an actress
>>
>>70292622
Isn't the character she's rumored to be playing directly related to Adam Warlock though?
>>
So did they just forget about the Leader from The Incredible Hulk or are they gonna get to him eventually?
>>
>>70286903

how the fuck did hulk end up a billion miles away??
>>
>>70293739
Movie will probably open with a flashback of Thor taking him away.
>>
Maybe Thor 3 will redeem the other shitty movies in his trilogy.
>>
>>70294269
The third MCU movie is always the best
>>
>>70294269
Haha no. It will probably be the worst of them all.
>>
>>70293739
>>70293813
hulk literally flew away in the last movie
>>
>being hyped for a Thor movie
i'd rather watch Green Lantern
again
>>
>thor and hulk are so shit they can't even get their own movies anymore
>>
>>70294318
>The third MCU movie is always the best
CW is far from being the best compared to TWS and IM3 was trash.
>>
>>70294318
Iron Man 3 was terrible.
>>
>>70289731
That pic is fucking stupid. Sage
>>
>>70293698
They mentioned S.H.I.E.L.D taking him into custody somewhere. Think it was a one shot. Most people think he just fucked off after Hydra broke into SHIELD HQ and freed a bunch of villains in AOS
>>
>>70294349
And Thor has access to "technology" beyond the ken of men.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.