[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amy Schumer isn't like us anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
nside Amy Schumer is in its 4th season and the show feels different.

Even if Amy's is polarizing, his show delivered. it wasn't a perfect 10, but a competent 7 (the best episode was the 12 angry man parody). i've watched her show in the beggining and her stand up was good, and i enjoy her work

But then with her "success", her show changed

-no more "man on the street segment" -celebrity cameos everywhere -forced sketchs about "i'm so famous now"

Last episode was disgusting because she started the show with a parody of entitled fans asking her for stuff, while she tried to live her life. but the tone of the sketch felt patronizing, like she's above us.

if she want to be relevant and not alienate even more people she should stop this series after this season ended.

the whole "i'm just like you guys and gals" it's getting really old with shit like this.
>>
>google it
>straight from reddit
>>
>>70285979
>admitting you go to google

back to google, googler
>>
>>70285979
why did you google it in the first place, amy?
>>
>>70285979
Googler detected
>>
>>70285979
Funfact: Go to r/movies and half of the front page is copy and pasted directly onto /tv/
>>
>>70285979
googlers truly have invaded this board
>>
>>70286048
looked like copy-paste, wanted to read the rest of the article, turns out it wasn't an article, just some random reddit post.
>>
>>70286057
>>70286090
>>70286024
>not fretting over a potential yahooer invasion
>>
File: 188700648.jpg (309 KB, 1778x1335) Image search: [Google]
188700648.jpg
309 KB, 1778x1335
>>70285939
>I had just finished tonguing this guys asshole and letting him cum in my hand, when he just ups and leaves after tossing a 5 on the bed.
>I stop him and say "Hey, that's rather dehumanizing."
>He say's "Why?"
>And I say "Well it's an extra 5 for the rimjob."
Damn she get's me everytime.
>>
>>70286171
looking svelte in that pic
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.