[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post yfw they reveal that dragons were created to deal with white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: wat.png (1 MB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
1 MB, 1360x768
post yfw they reveal that dragons were created to deal with white walkers.

Like poetry.
>>
That would blow my mind.
>>
>>70284407
post her tiddies
>>
that's stupid, if you autists accept the show is cannon.
>>
they're gonna reveal jon's parents are rheagar and lyanna but lyanna had been turned into a white walker
>>
>>70284573
Oh fucking Google them yourself you lazy fat cunt
>>
>song of ice and fire
>ice is white walkers
>fire is dragons

just blew my mind.....
>>
>>70284407
I'll poetry you if you don't shut up.
>>
>>70284674
ice is starks
fire is targs
>>
>>70284407
woah
>>
File: 1461726992566.gif (919 KB, 170x196) Image search: [Google]
1461726992566.gif
919 KB, 170x196
>>70284407
I'm fucking done. I'm leaving this fucking board, I've had GoT spoiled to me so much now by this board from just scrolling by GoT threads. I stopped watching the show for this very reason, and now the internet is spoiling it for me.

And for Christ's sakes George, finish Winds of Winter, fuck.
>>
Cant tell if people ITT are serious? Ive been baited if they arent

All this shit is blatantly obvious
>>
>>70285217
Whats spoiled about this? The dragons are obviously going to fight the walkers. Their weakness is fire.

Is this shit NOT obvious?
>>
>>70285218
>white walkers created with dragonglass
>dragons made to fight white walkers
are you guys this stupid?
>>
>>70285446
that was meant for >>70285217
>>
>>70285492
I was gonna say mate...

Yeah since the dragons hatched its been quite obvious
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.