[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>why are you wearing that stupid man suit? What did he mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 557x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 557x313
>why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

What did he mean by this?
>>
So sorry

Very deep

Really makes you think
>>
>>70283877

The bunny man wanted to be smart and come up with a witty comeback but he ended up saying something kind of stupid. You can't tell he's embarrased though because he's got the mask on.
>>
>>70283943
>xxddd 2dep6u
>>
what are some other examples of essential 17-year-old-core?
>>
>>70283877
It implies that humans are something more than just humans. Probably aliens.
>>
>>70283877
Fedora incarnate
>>
>>70283877

He means it doesn't matter and what's important isn't what's on the surface, Donnie is focusing on the wrong things.
>>
Why are you wearing that stupid faggot suit op
>>
Didnt really get it other than the whole time travel concept. But why would Donnie do all he can to get out of the alternate timeline? To let Jenny live?
>>
>>70284348
http://www.donniedarko.org.uk/explanation/
>>
>>70284348

Donnie living made literally everyone in his life more miserable and caused more harm to those around him than good.
>>
>>70284468
I skimmed through that after watching it. I just didn't understand Donnie's motives.
So Frank was wanting Donnie to be miserable because he killed him? Is that how the first articact came in?
>>
>>70283877
He was being a cheeky cunt, donnie shouldve smaked one him for his naughtyness.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.