[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw "Hodor" meant "hold the door" this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1335909482474.jpg (164 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1335909482474.jpg
164 KB, 1024x576
>mfw "Hodor" meant "hold the door" this whole time

I mean, really? REALLY?
>>
Hodor
>>
>he didn't go mad in winterfell crypts

>>nah, his name actually means HOLD THE DOOR xDD
>>
>my you're a big falla arent ya ;)
>HODOR :^)
>>
>>70281074
Does that mean Bran can travel in the past and turn a few people crazy?
>>
>>70282908
GoT time is a fixed loop so only people he already turned crazy. The raven was correct in saying "the past is already written, the ink is dry"
>>
>>70283124
sorry, but that is just not proven. There are a lot of cryptic things said by characters, "the ink is dry" is not sufficient proof.

In fact, with the limited information we have we must assume that yes, Bran can turn people crazy in the past and present, and everything ever done by a character could potentially be future Bran influencing them.

We simply have no way of knowing whether or not a person acts on their own behalf or because someone is controlling their actions.
>>
>>70281074
this
>>
File: eachline.jpg (45 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
eachline.jpg
45 KB, 500x370
>>70281074
>bookfags: "DABIID DABBIIDDD HOLD THE DOOR!! SO FUCKING STUPID."
>It's revealed it was GRRM's idea
>"I-It'll be done better in the books..."
>my fucking face when the books are never released
>>
>>70283380
nothing was changed in present time and bran fucked with the past, that's a fixed loop
>>
File: 1464530631859.jpg (9 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1464530631859.jpg
9 KB, 210x240
>mfw they introduce time travel to GoT

What's wrong, was Cousin Oliver busy? Not enough in the budget to rent a shark to jump?
>>
it didnt they probably came up with it when writing the script for the episode
>>
>>70283723
But what we didn't see yet is how in the next episode Bran wargs into Joffrey and orders Ilyn Payne to chop off Ned Stark's head.

Afterwards we get to see how he warged into Tywin to set up the Red Wedding. Oh and much later, Cersei's arrest? Yep, that was Bran.

The point is, unless proven otherwise, we have to question everything that happens because nobody except for Bran has free will now. Everything that happens could be part of another fixed loop.
>>
>>70283883
>It was me, Ned. The author of all your pain.
>>
File: Lost.gif (215 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Lost.gif
215 KB, 200x150
>>70283883
>>
>>70282599
>>he didn't go mad in winterfell crypts

Is that what happened in the books?
>>
>Hodor
>Hold the door
Are there people who actually think this is good writing?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.