[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you compate Batman V Superman's Martha revelation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (26 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
26 KB, 443x332
How do you compate Batman V Superman's Martha revelation to GoT's Hodor revelation?
>>
>>70280236

Hodor's death was sadder than Superman's death. The Hodor revelation was a lot more tragic than Batman's "what have I become" revelation.
>>
Hodor's revelation was so fucking stupid, I just burst out laughing during it.

Martha's was much more believable funnily enough
>>
>>70280302
True. Seeing him lying on the ground and becoming permanently scarred due to Bran ;_;
>>
>>70280358
Would be more funny if GRMM were to be like "nahh I am not gonna include this in the book".
>>
>>70280236
So once again it's Bran's fault?

Jeez just rename the show to "Everybody Hates Bran".
>>
I was blown away by the Hodor = Hold the Door reveal.

That is amazing. What foresight, what restraint, to have that be the plan the whole time! I laugh when people say Game of Thrones is a bad show. It's fucking literature come to life.
>>
File: 16655535563.jpg (85 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
16655535563.jpg
85 KB, 638x638
>>70280659
>>
>>70280659
THIS
>>
>>70280659
If this show pulled a second Red Wedding, would you continue to watch?
>>
File: s.jpg (45 KB, 853x353) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
45 KB, 853x353
>>70280659
I was blown away by the Stop = Invincible Son reveal.
That is amazing. What foresight, what restraint, to have that be the plan the whole time! I laugh when people say Man of Steel is a bad show. It's fucking literature come to life.
>>
>>70280395
>Implying GRRM isn't frantically taking notes on this season to minimize his own work
>>
>>70281260
nice fuckup loser
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.