[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TV Shows that frustrated you as they went to shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: the-mentalist-patrick-jayne.jpg (119 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
the-mentalist-patrick-jayne.jpg
119 KB, 1280x800
>Start watching related
>pretty funny at times
>awesome Red John arc starts
>season 3 ending, amazing
>starts to go all over the place in season 4
>season 5 end, Red John arc still goin
>Season 6, Red John arc end hype
>Red John arc ends like total shit
>Don't bother watching any more after

stuck around hoping it would get back on track, but it never did. Eps got more and more boring, and RJ storyline went from brilliant at the end of S3, to total shit.

ugh.

Yours?
>>
>>70277587

The blacklist

It started out nicely but then they kept getting more and more and more season and they just kept doing shitty episodes after another just to drag it out.

It could've been fucking awesome show with 2 or 3 seasons with a good plot, but not, they did what almost every series does, drag it out until it becomes so shitty nobody even cares anymore.
>>
>>70277587
>Red John arc ends like total shit
How did it end? THe Mentalist had an interesting premise but I couldn't sit through an episode.
>>
>>70277769

Some old cop that you barley saw was Red John, bullshit.
>>
>>70277587

>Castle
>that last episode

I swear, I'll make a thread about that shit in the next few days. no mfw image can explain my goddamn anger, godfucking damn
>>
>>70278076
what was his motivation?
>>
>>70277733
Don't forget the part WHERE THEY WENT FULL FUCKING SOAP OPERA AND BROUGHT BACK THE ONE FUCKIN THING THAT SHOULD HAVE STAYED DEAD.

i am not angry, i am angry an disappointed.

and the last season of the mentalist was pretty good. They wanted to show an actual ending, and in my opinion did that well.
>>
>>70277587
Didn't you make this thread today already?
>>
The last three episodes of Chuck bordered on infuriating. They were still decent but what a horrible plot device to use right at the end of the series.
>>
Game of Thrones, was good up until season 4
>>
>first couple of seasons he actually does mentalist tricks
>after that he's just a smug asshole
>>
>>70279146
I only made it until season 2 the first time, and gave it another shot a few months later, finished season 3 and I have zero interest in the show, I have no clue why it is as mainstream and popular as it is. It's not terrible, but it isn't great either
>>
>>70279238
Season 1 and 2 were so good that people still expect it to become good again.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.