[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went to the most pretentious film school on the planet. AMA.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 10 years.jpg (103 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
10 years.jpg
103 KB, 502x600
I went to the most pretentious film school on the planet. AMA.
>>
>>70276754

I think you've been asked quite enough for one day, young man!
>>
is there such a thing as too much bokeh?
>>
>>70276794
Not when you're experimental!
>>
Convince me that Gigli is actually a misunderstood masterpiece
>>
>>70276754
London Film School?
>>
File: Emotion.jpg (188 KB, 810x747) Image search: [Google]
Emotion.jpg
188 KB, 810x747
>>70276773
>mfw you were actually interrupted by the professor for getting too passionate in class because he was trying to give everyone a chance to talk.
>>
>>70276754
You went to Film?
>>
Explain to me why Manos: the hands of fate is a masterpiece.
>>
>>70276888
The film school I went to had a low focus on filmmaking and a high focus on going to film. They had a theatre in the school. Most of the curriculum were them showing you films you would never have any fucking clue to watch on your own so that you would become culturally enriched.
>>
>>70276900
>>70276839

becuse you liekd it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.