[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Performances you were surprised by Alexandra Daddario did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: AlexTheD.jpg (23 KB, 474x266) Image search: [Google]
AlexTheD.jpg
23 KB, 474x266
ITT: Performances you were surprised by

Alexandra Daddario did a good on American Horror Story.
>>
Does she show off her big acting skills in this?
>>
File: Alexandra-Daddario-Pictures-HD.jpg (638 KB, 1995x3000) Image search: [Google]
Alexandra-Daddario-Pictures-HD.jpg
638 KB, 1995x3000
>>70275450
yes
they're lovely
>>
File: 1461723496399.png (257 KB, 415x476) Image search: [Google]
1461723496399.png
257 KB, 415x476
>>70275645
>Wonder Woman went to an Auschwitz prisoner instead of this
>>
When is that tit-comedy with her and Kate Upton coming out
>>
>>70275721
Both are terrible choices
>>
>>70275721
No doubt that Alexandra is the Goddess Aphrodite in person, but her baby face is too soft to be an amazon. She would be great for Batgirl though or Lois Lane.
>>
>>70276498
No Daddario would have been perfect, she has the looks, she is actually American unlike that jewess that they actually cast (seriously, who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to cast an Israelite for a character that has part of an American flag on her costume?). She doesn't sound like a whiny cunt every time she opens her mouth. And she has already done nude scenes, so there's no having to imagine just how perfect her body might be because we already know. That's also a huge plus because usually when an actress gets the kind of fame that being Wonder Woman would give them they refuse to do nude scenes anymore, she can't just undo hers, it's already done.
>>
>>70276701
>no daddario would've been perfect
That's your boner talking
>>
>>70276701
She's as skinny as Gal Gadot just with massive tits added on
>>
>>70276658
>thinking anybody else besides Amy Adams should be Lois Lane
Amy Adams is literally perfect, she looks the part, she can act, and she doesn't mind that Lois is usually a damsel in distress. I feel like Daddario would bitch and try to make Lois a stronk indepyndint womyn who don't need no superman.
>>
>>70276787
>implying that that's not exactly what Wonder Woman is supposed to look like
Wonder Woman is supposed to be skinny with very small but still visible muscles, big tits, and a nice ass. Look up Lynda Carter. That's what Wonder Woman should look like.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
We live in the wrong universe
>>
>>70276788
stop writing like a retard
>>
File: 3-073114.jpg (504 KB, 2000x1011) Image search: [Google]
3-073114.jpg
504 KB, 2000x1011
I think even people like myself who had watched him for years in WWE were surprised by how well he did in GOTG.
>>
>>70276935
How the fuck do you pronounce her name?
>>
>>70277049
ant-E-uh Tow-uh
>>
>>70276948
Tell me exactly what about that was retarded and I might consider it. Oh wait, you can't? Well that's probably because it's fucking true. The only well cast people in the DCU have been Amy Adams and Ben Affleck. Ben sounded terrible at first but anybody that thinks he wasn't great either didn't see the movie, or they went in wanting to hate it.
>>
>>70277049
Ahn-tjuh
Trow-wuh
>>
>>70277049
>the wondrous woman
that's how you pronounce her name
>>
>>70277049
Ant-je Trau-e
>>
>>70277088
I guess Cavill isn't a bad superman either but every other person cast so far has been godawful.
>>
>>70277049
ahn-tjeh
trow-eh
>>
>>70276952
>This dude has grandchildren in elementary school
>>
>>70275277
she looks fucking retarded, why would anyone ever link a picture that doesn't have her tits in it?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.