[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no new episode where peggy is going butthurt that hank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1464716831625.jpg (49 KB, 422x275) Image search: [Google]
1464716831625.jpg
49 KB, 422x275
>tfw no new episode where peggy is going butthurt that hank wants to vote for trump when she is shilling for hillary because MUH WOMYN PRESIDUNT and bobby probably likes sanders which makes hank think his son is a commie
>>
>>70274101
You're a cuckold.
>>
I actually like this idea.
>>
If time progressed on the show, Bobby would have volunteered for the army. He would realize his dad is a naive follower and Peggy is a typical crazy middle aged know it all woman. He calls them once a month to get them off his back. Hank would still shrill for Cruz cause he is the ultimate fake right wing clone, he would write him in. Bobby would bang hookers and finish up his 20 then move to Austin.
>>
>>70274101
>hank wants to vote for trump

Why the hell would Hank vote for trump?
>>
>Implying Hank, a good ol southern boy would vote for a New Yorker like Trump and he wouldn't have supported Cruz
>Implying that Peggy would vote for Hillary and not want to vote for Trump despite being a spanish teacher
>Implying Bobby would care beyond if Khanny supported Bernie

You don't know this show or it's characters at all. The only Trump genuine Trump supporter would be Dale
>>
>>70274324

I don't think you know what that word means, baby faggot. Summer is here already.
>>
>>70274634
Hank would have probably voted for Ted Cruz
>>
>>70274834
>The only Trump genuine Trump supporter would be Dale
>You don't know this show or it's characters at all
>>
>>70274992

I think it all comes down to the handshake
>>
>>70274634

Agreed. He needs a man with a firm handshake, and Trump's baby hands couldn't deliver.
>>
>>70274997
>Distrustful of the system
>Speaks his mind
>Distrusts aliens, illegal or not
>Trump is an outsider like Dale

Yes. I do. Although maybe he would support Hillary since the Clinton's have ties to UFO truthers too. It just depends on the writing. The character tend to do things that are unbeneficial to them
>>
Hank would have hated trump.He's way to sensitive to look past all of trumps outbursts.
>>
>>70274931
Dale is the literal definition of a cuckold
>>
>>70274613
So Bobby would just follow in his grandfathers footsteps?
>>
>>70277062
more like waddles
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 320x240
>>70277062
>Tfw no spin off with Bobby in Iraq called "Generation Hill"
>>
Hank would eventually vote for Hillary.
>>
>>70275230
Yeah, Hank would have been a #cruzmissile
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.