[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no Sopranos thread I'll tell you one thing and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: Tonysoprano.jpg (26 KB, 374x373) Image search: [Google]
Tonysoprano.jpg
26 KB, 374x373
>no Sopranos thread

I'll tell you one thing and I'm not ashamed to say it. My estimation of /tv/ as a board just fuckin' plummeted
>>
File: paulie shock.jpg (27 KB, 330x299) Image search: [Google]
paulie shock.jpg
27 KB, 330x299
Why did Paulie live in such a shithole apartment despite being a millionaire?
>>
>its a Tony breathing too hard and ruins the scene episode
>>
>>70273312
>paulie
>millionaire

I don't think so my man
>>
>>70273238
>>no Sopranos thread
>I'll tell you one thing and I'm not ashamed to say it. My estimation of /tv/ as a board just fuckin' plummeted

because at one point in time there isn't a sopranos thread? you do know how chan boards work right?
>>
>>70273376
Yeah, it's nothing but 24/7 generals
>>
>>70273312
Because he was a penny pinching fuck, that wasn't obvious? He clips coupons and all his furniture is covered in plastic.

>>70273360
Paulie definitely had some cash. He's one of the oldest members of the family and historically one of the better earners. Silvio remarks to Tony or someone else that Paulie never really kicks up his full share, but his income is steady enough that Tony doesn't care. Yes, obviously he was on the outs in season 4, but that's because he spent time in the can and his book got a little out of order. And before you say that he's always bitching and crying about money, and not having enough, or someone else having more, that's how Italians are, especially older ones with money. Always worrying about what other people got, never satisfied with what they have.
>>
>>70273490
>and all his furniture is covered in plastic.
I thought that's because he had OCD and was a severe germaphobe?
>>
I love how many absurd comedic moments the show has. Like when Meadow was speaking to the Law Center recruiter

>"The great thing about volunteering at the law center is you get to do real good. Last year we reunited five crack babies with their mothers!"

Laughed my ass off
>>
>>70273360
>>70273490
Also, obviously, he cant declare 90% of his income so has to keep up appearances.
It's not like everyone can be ceo of barone sanitation or whatever tonys cover was.
>>
>>70273238
made one this morning and it dropped like it had a fuckin cinder block tied to its feet
>>
>>70273354
Always assumed that was a deliberate choice. As the series goes on Tony gets fatter and more entitled, and the breathing is more audible
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pXF3Up7e10
>>
>>70273733
It's like the weight is on YOU the viewer...

It certainly is noticeable and they could have shaped that out of the sound design easily, rather it sounds very pronounced in the edit.
>>
Last thread I was in I did a giant Sopranofu ranking and I didn't copy it.

I'm too lazy to get the names. Next time I'll just make a spreadsheet .jpg we can all share and rank them by pic.
>>
HOOOO!
>>
>>70273969

Meadow's High Test roommate #1

Apparently since then she has topless pics
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mQcGLpc8to
>>
I drive a rincorn continentar!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-LYLRK2Y38

classic scene
>>
>>70273654
>It's not like everyone can be ceo of barone sanitation or whatever tonys cover was.

i think paulie did 'work' there as well though... advisor or something.
>>
The show went too slow for me, another hour long tv show with 50 minutes of filler and just enough at the end to want to watch the next one.

Too many episodes with dead ends.
>that ep where pauly and that one kid were chasing a russian gangster through the snowy woods after a botched hit
>the chase was basically the whole episode
>the russian escapes
>thinking "ooh thats gunna come back and bite them in the ass"
>it doesnt
>its never mentioned
>>
File: tumblr_ktu21keTcC1qzazb5o1_1280.jpg (110 KB, 885x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ktu21keTcC1qzazb5o1_1280.jpg
110 KB, 885x500
>>70274030
A. I hope you're referencing the fact she was in god tier on my list
B. even if you aren't, dat high test tho. Also, sweet Svetlana is #1

C. YOU BETTER FIND THEM.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FreqvkpLkZc

WORD TO THE WISE

REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR
>>
>>70274192
>talking shit about the best episode of Sopranos
Don't get cunty
>>
File: tony vasectomy.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tony vasectomy.jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
>>70274192
>it's a redditor doesn't get the ambiguity of the show post
>>
>>70274209

They're not exactly topless, but she's wearing a see thru tank top and no bra. I ain't posting it because I don't wanna get banned nigga.
>>
>>70274597
Fuck you. Post them. Or link me up my homes.
>>
>>70274359
They pop in to say their 2 cents on why they didn't think the show is good, like the rest of /tv/ that thinks it's opinions matter.
(why it went over their head is always comically obvious)

>You ignore.
>You carry on posting.
>argue with the dumb ass who thinks the ending is objective
>question smaller theory shit
>post the goomahs
>New to thread Sopranos vets come to reply to him about why the show is good
>Thread ends in a jolly, heartfelt appreciation of The Sopranos itself.
>>
File: ljbF6Qrd.jpg (18 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
ljbF6Qrd.jpg
18 KB, 258x258
>>70274597
You'll get more than a banning if you don't post them high test pictures!
>>
>>70273564
It's a little bit of both. He's a germaphobe with OCD but he also wants to get the most out of his furniture. Because he's a cheap fuck.
>>
File: 1349452617702.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1349452617702.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>>70274192
>retard who needs to see explosions and shootouts and one liners constantly to hold is attention
>doesn't even fucking know who Christopher is, refers to him as "that one kid" instead
>is too much of an absent minded plebeian for the most entry level of Sopranos episodes

mfw you're too stupid for life
>>
File: 1456675670303.png (645 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
1456675670303.png
645 KB, 830x1262
>>70274282
>Pine Barrens
>best episode of the Sopranos

Watch it, Chrissy
>>
>>70274192
>another hour long tv show with 50 minutes of filler and just enough at the end to want to watch the next one

You just described Breaking Bad to a T, especially season 4 and 5
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.